| 24 |

the reckoning

Another important authors note# there are a few more chapters in the book, and will about to start on book three, which will be a final book. So, I hope you like the chapters.

________________________________________________________________

As we recovered from the hectic night that we had from fighting Oberon off to save Xanatos' son, we had some time to relax. However, that wasn't the case after the course of a few days. Let me explain. The first thing that happened was Hakon, one of the men from Goliath's past possesses Wolf's body, one of the guys from the pack. And then I had to go undercover for Tomas Brod to bust both him and Tony Dracon, again, and it was a hassle to deal with.

Then after the whole thing with that, I wanted to relax. But as of right now, I'm pretty sure that this isn't counted as relaxing.

"Are you guys sure about this?" I ask them.

"Come on, what's the worst that could happen?" Luna asks me.

"Well, for starters, I can get eaten by this thing." I say to her loudly.

We were at the local aquarium, which we had full permission to visit after hours. Apparently, Luna got the guys number and strings were pulled. I was on the top of the shark tank, and they were wanting me to see if I can tame it like I did the loch ness monster that I told them about.

"Can't I start off with the smaller fish?" I ask them with full uncertainty.

"You know what? I think she's right. I mean, what if it eats her?" Damien asks her.

"Oh, don't be a party pooper D. This'll be fun to watch." CeCe says. But Damien looks at her with uncertainty.

"Well, you two aren't letting up about it, so if I do get eaten by the shark. I will haunt you beyond the watery grave." I say pointing to them. They gave me a thumbs up, and I give them a sarcastic one. I then took off my shoes and socks and tossed it at my friends and brother. I duck myself in the shark tank and I was fully submerged in the tank. I swam more into the tank, and the great white shark came out and saw me. I look at them and they had their phones out recording. I rolled my eyes and started flailing my body around to get the sharks attention. It starts making its way to me to eat me. Then I look at my friends and brother, they were biting their nails out of nervousness, when I turn around the shark was barreling towards me. I quickly hold up my hand and the same waves emerged out of my hand. The shark stops and its nose boops my hand. And then the shark passes me, unphased from my appearance.