| 9 |

exploring the sea and beyond

Authors Note# This chapter is a bit of a filler chapter taking a break from the series. And there might be some mild spice in this chapter. Just fair warning. By the way, in one part of the chapter, play Con La Brisa from Wakanda Forever, it will tie in the chapter and the song is absolutely beautiful with what I was going to have for this filler.

Plus, I'm going to add some parts of Avatar: The Way of Water, cause I rewatched it a couple of times and there are some parts that I really like in that movie. So, sit back, relax and enjoy the chapter

________________________________________________________________

All I felt was numbness, or pain, whatever it was, I do not like it one bit.

I couldn't feel anything else in this moment. We were on the skiff still trying to get home. My eyes were glued to the sea as it ripples off of each other. I blink as I leaned my head on my arm as it rests on the skiff and the other arm was in the water just calming me down like it always does.

It was a day since Damien told me that he was my brother, and about our parents and I have been doing all means to avoid him. That means being on opposite sides of the skiff and not making any eye contact what-so-ever.

Sunset passed only an hour ago, and as we watch the mist dissipates and I look up from the water and see that we were nearing an island. I stand up fully from my position. "What's that island?" I ask as I look at the island.

"I do not know. But we will find out soon." Goliath says as he guides the skiff towards the island.

As we pulled up to the shore, we all hop out and my shoe cladded feet were swallowed up by the ocean on the shore. I look at the island, as well as the sand and the trees. My feet walk towards the trees on the island. Then I stopped a bit as I place my feet on the sand of the beach.

"Wonder why Avalon sent us to this place." Damien says to us, and I kept looking at the trees and pulled my arms in my jacket.