| 8 |

sanctuary 

sanctuary 

Authors Note# Here we go, in last authors note, this chapter will be having a jaw dropping moment, and let me tell you, this was giving me anxiety writing this part. And Fair warning before reading this, this talks about abandonment at the very end, if it makes you uncomfortable, please skip it, I don't want to have anyone feel sad, because everyone is loved in every way shape and form. So, ladies and gents, hang on to your phones or mobile devises and get ready!!

________________________________________________________________

We steer the skiff and from the distance I see a familiar structure that I can recognize from a hundred miles away. The Eiffel Tower. "Whoa, I always wanted to go to Paris." I say as I look at the scenery.

"So, this structure was built by humans?" Damien asks me, and I look at him.

"Yep, pretty amazing right?" I ask him and he nods his head.

"Pretty amazing." He says as he looks at the buildings.

"You know, they have nicknames for this place. Like the City of Light, and the City of Love." I say to him.

"Really?"

"Yep, they say Paris is the most romantic city in the world." I say, then I look down in the water. "I wish we came here at night, then we can see the Eifel tower sparkle with lights." I say out loud.

"You mean you, and the big guy over here?" Damien asks me. I snap my head towards him. "Don't think that it's not obvious that you two deeply care for each other." He says and I look over at Goliath who was asleep.

"You can say that." I say as he pulls the skiff towards the bridge. He stays where he was, and I hop out of the skiff.

"I'll keep an eye on them, okay? You can try to see if I can get a message out to my friends." I say to him, and I walk towards the city. Damien looks at Diana as she walks towards the city, and he looks down, and has his necklace that was similar to Diana's, but he was very hesitant to tell her what he was hiding from her on this journey.