| 1 |

a normal day with a fun night

#Authors note; Okay, so I said that I was going to publish the next chapter as soon as I finished the first book, but I almost fell out of the series. But never fear, I did not do that. So, we are going to kick the first chapter of this book off with our female detectives having some fun and some fluffy stuff with our main characters at the end. And I'm going to introduce some characters from one of my favorite franchise in the next chapter, but I'm not going to tell you what that is.

So, without any further interruptions, now here is the first chapter of, 'Of Myth and Legend' 

________________________________________________________________

Okay, so after that night after the whole going undercover with a gangster group, things got a little bit on the norm. Bustin' the baddies and taking them to jail, or prison, and chillin' for our two weeks off from the job, paid vacation might I remind you.

And during that time off of my job both Goliath and I have gotten much closer than ever before, whether it was me at the tower, or him at my apartment. And before you guys ask anything, no we did not do what I think you are thinking about, so get out of the gutter you filthy animals. And speaking of romances, CeCe and Alex are finally official. When I found out about it, I literally squealed in excitement. As for Luna, she says she found someone, but won't tell us who it is.

Now after those two weeks, we had the not so fun girl's night with Raquel at one of the places she recommended and let me tell you, it was not a fun girl's night. It was in a bar, and when she did not have things her way, she threw a huge temper tantrum, and all three of us; Luna, CeCe and I were not in a good mood through this whole ordeal. But we were very glad that night was over.

Now to the present, it was almost the end of the day, I'm on my way to the station after two weeks off and for some reason, I was excited to come back. I was ready for some action. I parked my bike in the spot that was reserved or me and I kick the stand down, then placed my helmet underneath my arm and went into the station with a pep in my step.