| 13 |

mark of the panther

mark of the panther

Authors Note# Alrighty, we're going to be introducing a new character in this chapter, also Damien and Diana are going to have a bit of sibling tension and Damien is going to be a bit of a jerk, also there is going to be a bit of a tear-jerker at the end of the chapter, so be prepared for that, so here's the chapter and I hope you like it. 

________________________________________________________________

We continue our journey, and as the mist disperses once again, we were on a river that was more like white water rafting.

Long story short, before we got here, we were in Australia, and we met up with Dingo, who was from the pack, like Wolf, Fox, Hyena, Coyote, and Jackal. And when we got there, we came across a mysterious goo that made the rock solid and engulfs up anything in its path. And before we knew it, we found out it was actually artificial robots that had developed a mind of its own. We then found a shaman that Dingo met and both Goliath and him went inside the machine and stopped it before it can swallow us whole. Then the machine and Dingo surprisingly decided to join forces and became a one-man hero. Before we left, I bought some cleaner clothes and socks, because the other ones that I had were getting either torn, have holes in it, or stained.

Now here we are, tossing and turning inside the skiff and got splashed in with the river water in the process.

"Where are we?!" Goliath shouts, I was about to answer him, but I see something ahead.

"Trouble, that's what!" I point to the end of the river, and it was a waterfall.

It was too late to try and turn back now, the skiff falls and we slip out. I scream a bit, and before I can fall even more, Goliath glides down and catches me, but both Bronx and Damien fall on top and we all land in the river. Three of the four of us went up for air, and I shake my head to get the water out of my hair. "Now, where are we?" Damien asks as we went to shore.