| 19 |

reliving the past part 3 of 3

Authors Note# Here's part three, the final part, and I hope that you like it. And this one might be longer than the others, be prepared.

________________________________________________________________

We all wait for sundown, so that they can have both Goliath and Bronx as more muscle power. I turn to Selena. "Think you have anything that'll fit me?"

She stands up and waves me over. "Yep, follow." She says in her thick ascent.

"You all won't survive you know." She says as she follows us. "It's an impenetrable fortress."

Selena gave some clothes and I walk to the divider. "I think we'll manage." I say to her as I changed. "Selena, think the boys can let Damien borrow something?"

"Yep, and I know what they'll give him." she says as she walks out of the room.

Alina sighs and stands in the room and I finished changing. "It will be dangerous to go in without a plan. A proper plan." She says as I grabbed the leather jacket.

I turn to her and placed my hands on my hips. "We can manage. We did it before, and we'll do it again." I say to her, I walked out of the room and see Damien in a suit that he got from the boys.

She follows me as I walk out of the room as I place my hair in a half up half down style, then I look over and see the girl on the couch fiddling with her hair. She looks up and sees me. She got off the couch and makes her way to me, she hugs my thighs and I smile at her. I knelt down and she launches herself at me. I pick her up and she wraps herself around me like a koala bear. I walk to the couch and laid myself down with her on top of my torso. "Are you leaving?" she asks me, I look at her and pushed her tousled hair.

"For a little while. I'm taking out the man that did this to me, to you, to every one of those children." I say to her and she nods at me. "And I need you to stay here." She looks up at me and shook her head. "Sweetie, I need you to stay here. To stay safe." I say to her. She was hesitant, but she nods at me. I smile at her, and bring her head to my heart to hear my heartbeat. "Get some sleep. I'll still be here." I say to her as she snuggles up to me, and I wrap my arms around her and fell asleep myself.