| 12 |

the hound of ulster

the hound of ulster

Authors Note# This is going to be more of Diana's point of view, but there will be a few parts that will have the visions that she's having in this chapter as well. And before I forget, if I haven't said this before here's the like for the website where you can watch your favorite animated shows and anime shows as well, wcostream.tv/

________________________________________________________________

As soon as we came to our next destination, Bronx hops out and goes up a hill, and starts howling. I was still recovering from what happened in Egypt, like, how I died and came back to life, from what Damien says to me. I hop out of the skiff with the help of Goliath and he places a hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know whether to expect vampires or Sherlock Holmes." I say leaning into Goliath's side.

"Where do you think Avalon's magic sent us this time?" Damien asks us. I slowly went over towards Bronx, who was still howling into the air, and I kneel down towards Bronx's height.

"Maybe somewhere cold, wet, and that smells like the bottom of a dumpster?" I suggested.

Goliath smells the air, and I stand up. "This odor is from a peat bog. Could we be in Scotland again?"

"I don't know, maybe." I say then we hear a wailing voice that causes our heads to ache, and we place our hands over our ears. "I don't think we're in Scotland." I say, and I press my hands over my ears.

"Let's get away from here!" Damien says as he pressed his hands over his ears and we get away from the river with the skiff, and as we walked away the wailing noise gets louder.

"AAHH!!!" I yell out as I fall to the ground and place my head on the ground to get the noise out of my head, and I see that Damien doing the same thing. I feel Goliath pick me up and I place my head in his chest to get the noise out, but it was not working. Bronx endures the pain and puts Damien onto his back and he tries to get away from the area, and Goliath went up in the air and he glides us both into the air. After maybe a minute or two, he staggers from the wailing voice, and he starts falling towards the ground. And all four of us land in something, that looked like a pond, but it was actually a bog.