| 17 |

reliving the past part 1 of 3

Authors Note# I'm skipping Bushido, cause I want more of Diana's past in this part of the story. So, without any further ado, here's the next chapter. I'm also throwing in some scenes from Black Widow as well.

________________________________________________________________

"Face it, Damien, we're lost!"

"We're not lost! Avalon must've sent us here for a reason."

I gave him a blank look and looked around our location. "Maybe Avalon's magic is getting defective or something. Because in case you haven't noticed......WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN!!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

He winces at the volume and places a hand over his ear that was closest to me. "No need to shout, I can hear you just fine, ya know." He says and I plop myself on the skiff's seat.

I sigh as I leaned my arms against the railing and placed my head on top of it. "One of these days, Avalon is going to send us somewhere that will possibly either get us hurt, or to some place random, like it just did now." I say sarcastically, and then I thought about something.

"Hey, I have a question." I say to him and he looks over towards me. "Have you been able to breathe under water recently?" he looks at me in confusion for a moment and then realizes something.

"Actually, now that I think about it, I think I can." I look at him with a raised eyebrow then think about his answer. "You know what, I don't think so." He says and I look at the water then I stand up from my place on the skiff.

"Well, no time like the present." I say as I took off my jacket to reveal my tank top, then I took off my socks and shoes. I look over at Damien and he was just sitting there. "Well?" I ask him, then he shrugs his shoulders and took off the shoes I bought him, then his flannel and his undershirt until he was shirtless with his joggers on. We both stand up on the skiff.