| 14 |

eye of the storm

eye of the storm

Authors Note# Here's another chapter for you guys. And for this chapter, it does involve Norse Mythology so I feel like I should use one of my favorite actors playing in the Marvel universe, Anthony Hopkins. And I'm pretty sure you know who he is going to play in this chapter, so I hope you like it. 

________________________________________________________________

As the mist clears once again, the temperature drops in an instant. I wrap my arms around myself and started to feel the cold even more.

"Okay, how did it get this c-cold all of a s-sudden?" I ask with teeth chattering. Then the skiff hits something, I almost fall off, but Goliath grabs me by the waist so I wouldn't fall.

"Believe it or not, we've hit ice." He says.

"Gee, really? Didn't notice." I say sarcastically as we stepped off of the skiff. "Sorry, I get irritated when I get cold." I say to him.

"At least we can walk to shore." Goliath says to us.

Damien wraps his jacket more around himself. "We never had ice or snow on Avalon. It's enough to take your breath away." He says looking around.

I was shivering as we were walking to shore. "I c-can vouch f-for t-that." I say teeth chattering.

"You alright there, sis?" he asks me.

"N-no, I'm n-not. I'm g-going to be a popsicle in a f-few m-minutes." I say to him, as Goliath wraps his arm around me to try and keep me warm.

Then we hear footsteps and we see an elderly man with a staff, a dark navy cloak with stars on it, and a long white beard. "Welcome to Norway."

'Well, no wonder it's freezing like this, we're in a country where it snows almost twenty-four seven.' I think to myself.