| 15 |

the new olympians

the new olympians

Authors Note# Here's another chapter for you. Now there is a lot of hate from one party that I didn't like when I rewatched this, so fair warning, everyone is loved in this world. So sit back, relax, and enjoy

________________________________________________________________

"How many times are we going to see the mist disperse before we're back in this Manhattan place?" Damien asks us, I look at him.

"And just how many times are you going to complain about it?" I ask him, and he just sighs again and leans against the skiff.

After our time in Norway, we managed to find the skiff, and before we left, I got new clothes one more time and it was darker clothes and I got some new clothes for Damien as well, but we kept the shoes, cause they were sturdy enough to walk in and not that used.

I look around the area and all I see is the ocean, the night sky, and a whole bunch of fog. "Okay, I don't get it. Why would Avalon send us to the middle of nowhere?" I ask as I look at the fog.

"Maybe Avalon's magic have made a mistake?" Damien asks us.

"I don't think that's how that works." I say to him.

Goliath then looks into the fog. "Wait. What is that?"

We look in the direction, "There! Up ahead!" he says and I squint my eyes to get a better look. I was something glittering in the fog.

"I see it now! And we're going to hit it!" Damien says and we braced ourselves.

We look up from our places and see that we didn't hit it, we were going through it. I stand up and I waved my hand to see that the freckles on my skin were glowing again. When we passed, whatever that was, we look at what wasn't there before. "Well, I take back what I said." I say as we see a futurized city. Goliath steered the skiff to shore, and dragged it on the solid ground so we make sure that it wouldn't float off to sea.