| 11 |

grief

Authors Note# Here's another chapter to the series, I hope you like it. Now before I forget, this chapter is going to be different from the episode, so please bear with me. There's going to another scene with Diana's powers and it will be like how it was with MIA through visions that she's been having, now without further adieu, here's the next chapter.

________________________________________________________________

As the skiff sails through the ocean, we see the mist dissipate once again we were in an unknown location that Avalon sent us to. After the situation with Goliath traveling back in time to help Leo and Una get Griff back to them, and I was still a bit shaken up from that vision I witnessed while unconscious. I haven't told either Goliath or Damien, they would try to understand, but when I get the chance, I'll tell them.

We pulled up to the shore next to the river, and we hopped out. We looked around and I recognize where we were.

"You have any idea where we are?" Damien asks me, and I look up at him.

"Well, judging from the looks of it, I'd say Egypt is a good guess." I say as we looked at the three pyramids.

"Good guess." He says and we walked closer towards the sphinx.

"That has to be the biggest gargoyle I've ever seen," Damien says and as we got closer to the structure.

"The sphinx, it was ancient long ago before I was hatched." Goliath says as we looked at the sphinx.

I hear something that sounded like a buzzing noise, but when I turned around, I see a machine making its way towards us.

"Hide!" I say as we rush towards the sphinx to hide behind. I pressed my back against the stone, and I look up to see a slightly machine, with a face that would be hard to notice.