| 2 |

avalon part 1 of 2

avalon part 1 of 2

#Authors note; Okay, time for getting into the Avalon saga!!!! Now before I start the saga, I have some silliness in the beginning then we can begin the saga. And before I forget, there's two things, one I'm adding a new character to the series and you'll find out who this character really is in a few chapters, and two, I'm not exactly gonna go into the whole thing with the flashbacks, so I fortunately found a website where you can watch episodes so you can watch the flashbacks or anything along the way, it's https://www.wcstream.org/, you can watch either your favorite cartoons, Anime dubbed or subbed, or anything you like.

________________________________________________________________

After a few weeks of having the awesome girls night out and things have been relatively normal to say the least. During that time, I cut my hair again and dyed it to a dark brown, and got my nails done.

The sun was about to set and I was in the office doing my last report on my laptop I keep at the station. After a few last minute touches and a sentence or two, I'm done. "Phew, that's my last report of the night." I say stretching my arms above my head. "I think I need a reward for finishing my reports." I say pushing myself out of my chair and walked towards the vending machine.

I place a dollar in and grabbed a diet coke. I cracked off the top and took a sip.

"Hey there miss dalmatian. Are those new?" I looked to the side and see Luna and CeCe smirking at me.

I swallow the diet coke and pointed at them. "There are not what you think, these right here are mosquito bites." I say pointing to the marks on my collarbone and by my neck. I started walking towards the office and they were following me. I open the door and place my diet coke on the table and face them. "Let's just say that the mosquitos are coming back with a vengeance."

Luna goes into her bag and hands me some concealer. "You might need this." She says handing me it, I grab it and start applying it.