| 10 |

m.i.a.

Authors Note# And we're back to the series .I hope you like this one.

________________________________________________________________

I fell asleep for maybe two hours and then I woke up to the sound of loud ringing. I open my eyes and see that we were now in another place that Avalon has sent us. I look up and see a familiar bridge, as well as the large bell tower that could be seen from miles away.

We stop at a sidewalk with a statue on the hill, and we hop out of the skiff. "Ooh, I always wanted to visit London." I say out loud.

"Remember, we must have been sent here for a reason, even if we don't know what it is." Goliath says, reminding me, and I cross my arms with a pout.

"Way to ruin the fun, fun police." I say as I walk away from them. Then I look up at see a large structure. "I wonder what that is." I say as I walk up the hill, and both Damien, Goliath, and Bronx follow after me. It was a plane from WW2, and there were two statues on each wing. Both Damien were looking at one side of the plane, and Bronx were heading to the other side. I look up at the plane and then I see a statue that makes me stop in my steps.

"Hey, Goliath?" he looks over at me. "You said you were asleep for over a thousand years, right?" He nods at me then I point to the statue in front of me. "Cause this statue looks exactly like you, that it's scary." I say as they look over at the others walk over towards me.

"She's right, that one looks like you, Goliath." Damien says to him.

"Hm, very curious." I walk over towards the plaque and look closely at to it.

"'In commemoration of their courage at the Battle of Britain...'" I say as I read the plaque.

"That was 'The Blitz', miss." I look behind me and it was a taxi driver with a newspaper. "1940, it was. I remember the air raids like they were yesterday." I look behind me and both Goliath and Bronx were hiding behind the statue, as well as Damien. I walk over towards the man.