~Chapter 2~

"STOP" I whined.

"Why" He asked.

"Because its getting on my nerves!!" I pouted. "Why'd you even come ride on my bus??"

"Why not?" He smirked.

I have him a glare. "I dont like you"

"Yes you do" He gave me a seducive rapist look.

"ew stop, you look like you're ready to kidnap me" I chuckled.

He continued without stoping.

"GREYSON! STOP!" I laughed.

"ok ok ill stop." He chuckled.

I sat back on my seat and looked out the window nothing but rain drops and clouds. Great. My eyes widen as I relize something Greyson told me yesterday.

"GREYSON!" I yellled in shock.

"WHAT!" His eyes open. Guessing he was almost asleep.

I lowerd my tone into a whisper. "Didnt you tell me Will is my neighbor?" I asked.

"oh yea! He is" He smiled speaking in a regular tone.

"doesnt that mean that he's most likely in here" I continued to whisper

Greyson winked. I knew exactly what he ment. I layed my back against the window and curled into a ball thinking about how stupid I am. The bus arrived at the school, and we got off of it together. To our second day welcoming RAIN! Just what I needed.

"So today is movement day" Greyson smiled.

"how is that any good?" I asked.

"you might get moved depending how smart you are" He gave that same rapist look.

"What!?" I chuckled.

"You're like smart....." He said sounding stupid.

"really? or is it that you're stupid" I smiled.

"SHUT UP!" He pouted.

"Aw! IS GREY GREY SAD!" I pinched his cheeks as he crossed his arms and gave me a little pout. "YES HE IS, YES HE ISSSSS"

"okay stop!"

"see how I feel now" I raised my left eyebrow.

We entered class and greeted with a test of all biology. The teacher graded as we turned in the tests. She said it was really important, so we should try our best. I did.

"Alright class...so this test indicated if you needed to go to the science class above your meets and....only five people are going to be switched." Mrs.Sea explained. "These five people are, Jaymi, Clair, bate, Greyson and...."

please say me! please say me!

"Passion!" She finished off. "ok gather your belongings and head to mrs.carissa's class in room 309 for tenth grade science hurry now!"

We all scurried through the hallways lost looking for 309 just to be coming back in the same hallway we started in, noticing that is was across the hallway, three doors down. Yeah we're advanced alright!

"You knock on the door!" they whisperd yelled, they even got greyson in on it same with me but greyson talked back for me.

"WOULD YOU GUYS JUST COME IN?" A woman spoke from inside the room.

One of us slowly opened the door like if there were a sleeping ogre inside.

"Well! We dont bite cm'on in!" She gestured.

I come in looking down, daring not to show my face, while everyone els scanned the room.

"Welcome sophmores!" She smiled.

"look up" Greyson whisperd to me.

If its greyson in a serous tone then its pretty hudge, so i decide to do soo. I look up to see the row im standing right in front of was a smirking will at the first desk looking me in the eyes. I felt my vision blacken but it didnt.

{A/N HELLO PEOPLE OF WHERE EVER YOU GUYS ARE! So I did do some of this at night...when im suppost to be sleeping so more typos and I only had five minuets to write this so more mistakes. -Freya}