~Chapter 42~

{Wills POV}

I sat there starring at the wall and endless people in the waiting room. I'm empty, a shell left to die.

"Will" Jordan shook me. "Will!"

"What" I spoke with anger in my tone.

"Chill out" He sat back down.

"How can I? How can I chill out when the love of my life is in there, and her love for me is dead" I swallowed hard.

"She's not even you'r girlfriend, right?" He stopped and asked puzzled.

"She always has been, besides I technically asked her out before she went to sleep." I sat there looking at nothing.

"Will, she has to remember ok?" He looked me in the eye.

Tears started to fill my eyes. "I can't do this. I can't lose her" I stood up and went home immediately.

I stormed into my house and locked my self in my room. I knew Jordan would follow me.

"WILL!" He knocked on the door, but it was too late. Not only was my bedroom door locked, but so was my bathroom door. "DONT DO THIS!" He banged on it. 

"Too late" I closed my eyes and let my hand slide the blade across my wrist. Blood streams out, but I don't care. I set it down and clean the blood off my wrist. Soon it stops bleeding and I repeat the process twice. Finally I clean the blade and hide it away. I unlock the bathroom door and see Jordan opening the door. "Why" He swallowed.

"How'd you get in?" I asked as I grabbed a sweatshirt from my closet and threw it on.

"Picked the lock, what the fuck did you do!?" He came over to me.

"Nothing" I shrugged. 

"Please dont do the same mistake I did once." He came closer to me.

I ignored him and laid on my bed, opening a comic book. I dont even read those but whatever.

"Will!" He comes closer to my bed.

"The pain felt good by the way" I looked at him as his facial expression changed to shock and anger at the same time.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS" He screamed at me.

"BECAUSE, EVERYTHING IS POINTLESS!" I sat up. "I dont care if I die, I dont care if you die, I dont care if SHE dies"

"Will" He quiets down.

"Shit, she doesn't even care about me" I pulled down my sleeve from the wrist left with the marks. "I DID THIS BECAUSE OF HER, SHE CAUSED THIS!"

"Will, its not her fault"

"SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU, ABOUT ME, ABOUT ANYONE, SHES POINTLESS, SHE SHOULD HAVE DIED, ITS ALL HER FAULT!" Tears filled up my eyes.

"ITS NOT HER FAULT!" He grabbed me.

"its not her fault you guys got in the accident, its not her fault it took her memory, its not her fault she doesn't remember, its not her fault at all! You, you could have handled this with MY HELP! but you choose to slit you're fucking wrists." He spoke to me with anger.

"You're right...its not her fault" His face went back to normal. "Its my fault" 

"ITS MY FAULT HER HEART IS DEAD, " I cried as said so," IM THE REASON FOR HER PAIN, MY PAIN, ITS ALL MY FAULT, I SHOULD HAVE DIED, I SHOULD HAVE DIED" 

"Will, no..I didnt mean it like that!" He tried to stop me.

"ITS MY FAULT JORDAN, ITS ALL ON ME, KILL ME! KILL ME!"