~Chapter 44~

{Pass POV}

About an hour after Will and Greyson left, they haven't came back. Maybe the found something els to do, I would have too honestly. Then I hear it. The nurses in stress and the yelling of orders. 

"Teenage boy nearly drowned in water, still may be alive" One nurse said.

I sat up to look through the window to see a brown haired boy. Looked a lot like Will, although the thought didnt cross my mind until Greyson came storming in my room telling me what had happened. 

My eyes grew wide and my body grew numb. I felt dizzy, It was Will the boy who almost drowned. He practically attempted suicide. Tears streamed down my face. 

Calm down

Calm down

A voice said to me, but I wouldn't listen. "PASSION CALM DOWN!" Greyson shook me. The machine attached to my pulse went crazy and doctors soon came in. Greyson had to step out and doctors faces filled my vision. Soon all I saw was pitch black.

~+~

I opened my eyes slowly. I sit up straight The smell of the shore and my mom on her way to get dinner, I went to take a look at the fishes. A tall boy came over at me and said hello and started talking to me.

"Whats your name?" I asked.

"Will"He responded with gleam in his eyes.

~+~

I Gasped for air. Sinking in every last bit I could take in. I opened my eyes and looked around as the doctors stared in awe at me.

"What happened!?" My parents walked in through the door. 

"We did some search and asked her friend what had happened and it turns out just a panic attack nothing from the accident she had." They replied.

"Oh.." My mom looked at me. "Why did she have a panic attack?" She asked as she embraced me in her arms.

"Turns out the boy who nearly drowned was one of her close friends." The doctor answered.

"Will" I spoke out softly.

"Yes! Will" The doctor took out his clipboard and pen. "She'll be fine and ready to go home in two days!" He left the room as my parents stayed here and Greyson too.

"Honey are you ok!?" They asked me.

"Yea, I'm fine, hows Will?" I asked Greyson.

"Hes....doing good" He lied. I knew he lied.

"No tell me the truth, he's no fine" I looked him in eye.

"Honey, Will is in a coma and he hasn't been able to wake up since they found him" My mom stroked my hair back to keep me calm.

"Can I see him?" I asked.

"Sure" They looked at each other.

They helped me stand up and put me in a wheel chair, Doctor recommended rest for my legs another week, I could still walk afterwards thankfully. 

I was rolled to Wills room my Greyson. He opened the door and let me through, revealing a paralyzed Will. His body looked so lifeless and still, yet still remained beautiful. he sat me down next to him. I took his hand and held it tight. His heart was still beating thankfully.

"You know" I swallowed hard. "As I'm starting to remember and gain my memory back, I remembered that I knew Will since 1st grade...." A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Is that all you gained back?" Greyson asked.

"Yea" I looked down.

"Oh.." He scoffed.

"he lied to me, but so he could see me" A smile printed across my face. "Can I please be alone for a while with him?" 

"Sure" Greyson said as he got up, " Call my name once you're done, I'll be outside" He closed the door behind him. 

I took a deep breath and let it all out, when I say all of it, I mean all of it. Tears streamed down my face.

"I love you" I cried on him. "I thought it was weird because I barely knew you, but turns out I've known you all my life and I know that now, I know you I've been loving you for so long, I need you Will, I have to have you. I remember you so well now, but it still feels like somethings missing, please help me find it." I cried.

"I need you, please stay, please stay, dont go." I continued to cry. "I love you, please stay, please dont go" 

Tears and tears and tears, streamed down my face. More like poured. I put my hand on his gentile face. I didnt care if he thought it was weird, I leaned in and connected our lips and gave him a soft kiss he'd probably never feel. 

I slowly released him. Soon as I did his eyes opened up slowly. A small cough escaped his mouth that startled me. I didnt know he was awake.

"Passion?" He asked with a slight smile.

"WILL!" I placed my lips on his and slowly kissed him again, he immediately kissed back and placed his hand on my head. I pulled apart and hugged him in tears.

"I love you, dont you dare ever do that again" I said muffled in his shoulder.

He sat up slowly. "So you know?" He swallowed.

"Yeah..Greyson told me" I sat on the bed with him." I held his hand. He looked weak and pale.

"You love me?" He smiled.

I felt myself grow warm, a small chuckle escaped through my lips. "Yeah" I said as I bit my lips.

He cocked and eyebrow and gave me a goofy look. A smile printed across my face and as soon as I know it, he places his lips on mine. 

"Ive needed that for a long time" He says between the kiss and then continues. "Its ok, I love you too"

We sat there, together, finger intertwined, and lips upon each others.