~Chapter 45~

Its been a week or so since I got out of the hospital, but Will remained. I got ready to make my way to the hospital, when I arrived I quickly made my way to his room. I slowly opened the door and made my way inside. 

"Hey" I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Hey" His face brighten up.

"So when are you being released?" I sat on his bed.

"Tomorrow" He smiled widely.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS" I exclaimed.

"Yep" He smiled.

"Im glad, I remembered who you are." I hugged him.

"Yea.." He smiled. "Im sorry I lied to you, I-"

"I understand, and I dont even care" 

He slid over a bit for me to squeeze in next to him. "Im glad you're my best friend" He put his arm around me.

"I would be nothing if it weren't for you honestly"  I laid my head on his shoulder.

He stayed silent for a while before laying his head on mine.

"Why'd you do it?" I spoke softly.

"Why'd I do what?" He asked.

and I spoke with not a mad tone, but a tone of question and said, "Why'd you try to drown yourself?" 

"Because" He started " I felt completely lost with out you remembering me, I couldn't take it anymore...and so it happened."

His answer was short, yet spoke the truth and hit me with a million words and feelings that made me smile and understand why. He did it because he cares about me, because he needs me. I love him for his short yet meaningful answers.

"You big idiot" I cracked a smile.

"I may be an Idiot, but I'm your Idiot" He smiled back.

I looked up at him in the eye for i had been looking down the whole time, and placed a simple kiss on his cheek. When I tried to back away, he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Our faces inches from each others but our bodies, touching one another. 

"Hey" He smiled widely.

A small chuckle escaped my mouth before replying, "Hey"

"I want to get drunk with you, so I can kiss you, and blame it on the vodka" He continue to wear that beautiful smile of his, and before I knew it he had connected the space between our lips and embraced me with a sweet yet passionate kiss.

"You dont have to blame it on the vodka, because with you, Im already drunk" I kiss him once more.

"I love you" He pulled away.

My memories won't go that easily..

; I kissed him what felt for forever, yet it wasn't that it was just small, I love him, I can't believe that I'm kissing my crush, no not my crush, my best friend yet the love of my life, The boy i fell in love with, my first friend and love. 

"Darling, you can't erase my memories.." I cupped his face with my hands.

"What do you mean?" He seemed happy.

"Its, something private" I smiled to myself.

"Oh" His face expression changed.

I stared off to the side and smiled to my self with my hands around his neck and myself on him, sitting up, with his arms around my waist.

"You're so beautiful" He pulled my hair behind my ear.

I put my attention to him as soon as he spoke, and let a smile out.

"I remember" I started. "Someone told me, that once you fall in love, no matter how much you try to forget it, that feeling just sticks to you"

"Where'd that come from" He swayed us side to side.

I leaned my head on his shoulders, I was still in his lap facing him, and said," I dont know...just felt like a good time to bring up according to my feelings?" 

"Well its true..." He held me tight and then I heard his heart raced and said, "D'aw do you like me?"

"WHAT!" I held my head up. My face was bright red.

He let out his beautiful laugh, the laugh that would always keep me going, and still does. I buried my face in his chest of embarrassment.

"Its ok" He whispered in my ear, his voice rang through it softly yet sweetly, kid of calling for me.

"Because if You do like me, maybe I like you too" I could feel his smirk. I turned even more red than I already was.

I hugged him tightly, and he let me. We kind of just sat there, until it hit me hard, my emotions for some reason I felt sad, no sad doesn't even begin, I felt depressed. I squeezed him even harder, alarming him a bit and letting out all my tears onto his sweater.

"Whats wrong!?" He asked.

"I dont know" I cried loudly.

"Its ok, its ok" He patted my back.

I cried loud sobs, as loud as I could. I didnt care who heard me, all the emotions I've been holding all my life just decided to come out. 

"It hurts!" I gasped for hair. The gasps soon turn into a need, I couldn't get any air into my lungs and I was drowning in my own tears.

"PASSION!" He pulled apart. "Calm down, calm down!"

He said really close to me, yet it sounded so far away. "Breathe! Breathe"

Breathe

Breathe 

Breathe

Breathe.....

{HAPPY NEW YEARS! I KNOW IM LATE, WHO CARES IVE BEEN BUSY CHRISTMAS AND BEYOND LIKE IENIFNRK GAG So sorry for being late hope you guys had happy holidays! - Freya}