~Chapter 25~

I arose the next morning to a bunch of messages from Will. I look at my phone and smile.

Will: Hey babe (;

Will: Thought I'd say good morning.

Will: I must sound annoying but your beautiful glad to have you in my life.

I smile and then put my phone down. My head starts hurting.

"Ow" I put my hand to my head in pain.

My memory is blurry of last night, the only thing I remember is the whole Will scene and once he left, something about Jordan. I get up and go to the bathroom. I wash my face and take a hot shower.

Once Im done I get dressed and brush my hair and teeth. I go down stairs to find jordan crashed on the sofa like a drunk man. The smell of vomit is inhaled as I step closer to him. 

"Jordan" I shake.

He moans and turns to the side.

"Jordan wake up!" I shake him once more.

His crusty eyes open slowly. His eyes widen once he see's me and sits up. His hair has throw up and so does his clothes.

"Jordan what happened?" I ask him.

"You don't remember?" He asks me in a slight angry tone.

"No..." I say shyly.

"You did" 

~+~

Last Night

"Uh we better get Jordan and tell him the news" Will breaks the kiss.

"Yeah, sure" I hug him.

"Glad your mine" He whispers in my ear.

He stands up from the bed and helps me up. He holds my hand and we walk out the door together. We find jordan watching tv in the living room.

"Hey Jordan" I speak softly.

He turns quickly and then looks at will, our hands and then back at us.

"Oh, everything is fixed?" He asked.

"Yep" Will smiled and looked at me.

"Thats...nice" Jordan stood up and walked over to us. He fixed his hair and shirt.

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Im fine!" He lied. He's not fine and I could tell.

"You sure?" Will asked suspicious.

I could tell he knew too something was up with him.

"Yea! Totally" Jordan looked at us calmly, yet his eyes spoke sadness.

"So! What now?" Will broke the awkward silence

"We can uh watch a movie?" Jordan suggested.

"Thats cool!" I squint my eyes.

Will wraps his arms around me and kisses me playfully. Jordan rolls his eyes and scrolls threw netflix. Jordan sat on the two seater couch while me and Will shared the love seat.

We decided on Bates Motel. 

"I don't get it" Jordan pouted.

"What is there not to get!?" I ask him.

"Why is norman.....well him" Jordan tilted his head to the side.

"JORDAN THIS IS THE THIRD TIME! HAVE YOU SEEN HIS MOTHER!?" I chuckle.