~Chapter 47~

I opened my eyes as the sun shined through my cold window. I slowly opened my eyes and took a nice look tag the suns rays. I stood up and rubbed my sleepy eyes and yawned. A very small yawn, I didn't remember exactly what had happened yesterday but I do remember Passion misses the old days. Im going to bring them back. I call up Greyson and Passion; I invite them to the park so we can just hang and be normal again ever since the accident.

"Hey" I spoke softly as I arrived.

"GREYSON I SWEAR!" Passion screams.

"I PROMISE, I PROMISE!" Greyson shouts back.

"Uh.. whats going on here!?" I asked with a slight chuckle.

"I SWEAR GREYSON ATE MY LAST TIM TAM I BROUGHT!" She grinned her teeth at him.

"OH DEAL WITH IT SWEET HEART!" He teased.

"I DIDNT HAVE BREAKFAST YOU FRICK TARD" She pulled his hair.

"OW OW OW! OK OK IM SORRY! IM SORRY!" He shouted.

"SPIT IT OUT! SPIT IT OUT!" She chokes him. Greyson letting out small caught, I think I almost hear the tim tam coming.

"Oh..does this remind me of the old day's for sure!" I smiled. Literally this happened before.

"ITS OUT! ITS OUT!" He manages to say after coughing.

"Please tell me you're not gonna eat that!" I sat next to her.

"ugh, im hungry though!" She pouted.

"Then I'll take you out for breakfast" I suggested.

"ME TOO!?" Greyson popped his head out.

"Yes, you too" I smiled slightly.

"YAS! LETS GO!" He runs to my car.

"Hey" I shake her slightly as she had slowly let her head fall upon my shoulder.

"Yes?" She played with her hair.

"Time to go" I get up and take her hand.

"Theres nobody I want to go places with but you" She held onto mine tightly as we walked to my car.

Once we arrived at the restaurant, Greyson gorged himself with all the food he could get and ate it all, Passion on the other hand didn't even eat half a plate. Seeing her not eat made me not want to.

"Hey..aren't you going to eat?" I asked.

"No.." She shrugged shyly.

"Why not? I thought you were hungry" I questioned.

"Yea but...." She scoffed. "I don't know, I lost my appetite." She shrugged once more.

"Eat, you didn't even eat half your plate" I placed my fork down on the wooden table.

She shook her head no, something was wrong and I knew it. "Passion may I speak to you?" I asked.

"Sure..." She got up and went to the back of the restaurant with me.

"Whats wrong?" I looked her in the eye.

"Nothing.." She lied.

"Liar" I tilted my head up a bit.

"Its nothing.." She looked to the side.

I grabbed the tip of her chin and lifted her head up a bit. Then I slowly placed a kiss on her lips. "You know you can tell me anything"

"I know...its just that..." Tears started to form in her eyes.

"No don't cry!" I held her shoulders. Soon she burst into tears. I hugged her tightly, like if she were to fade away.

"Its okay" I slowly started to cry too.

'Its just that..I feel like I'm missing something and I hate that feeling..." She sobbed quietly.

"darling don't you worry, I promise you'll remember" I kissed her forehead. "now come, go eat"

She looked down and nodded her head yes, then went back. We ate the rest of our meal and she was very happy from there. After that we took a walk by the pear and went to the exact spot we meet.

"NO WAY I LOVE THIS PLACE, I MET MY BEST FRIEND HERE!" She smiled at me.

"As did I" I wrapped my arm around her as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"JUST GO OUT ALREADY" Greyson coughed.

'Shut up!' I mouthed to him.

He returned a small silent chuckle and simply nodded his head and looked down.

Almost everything felt at peace again.

{HEYYO SORRY IM SO BAD.. IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS BUT I HAVE ALOT FOR THE SEQUEL AND SCHOOL TAKES AWAY MY TIME ALOT OF ESSAY'S THIS YEAR AND HOMEWORK. IM SO SORRY I TRY TO UPDATE PLEASE FORGIVE HERE YOU GO SORRY THEY'RE SHORT sequel coming soon - Freya}