~Chapter 12~

{Year Later}

"PAAAAASSION FRUIT" A voice spoke from behind me.

"GREYYYSON POOP" I replied.

"Thats not nice, there." He pouted.

"Oh well, how do you think I like it when you call me a fruit!" I looked up at the ceilling.

"Oh....but you like it when Will does it huh" I could tell he was smirking.

"Nope" I popped the 'p' at the end.

"Yea you do, since the 9th grade, and we got moved to 10th grad science and classes all together so your the same year as him....along with me!" He smiled

I sat up and gave him a look. "That was last year!"

"Cm'on, you know, and I know! You two like eachother, and whatever!" Greyson continued.

"EACHOTHER!!?" I shot up.

"yeah..." Greyson said chewing on his gum.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY EACHOTHER!!!?" There were no more butterflys in my stomach. It was a whole zoo.

"I mean, Im not sure about it but...ITS KINDA OBVIOUS!" He exclaimed.

"How?" I said almost completly speech less.

"I mean...the whole! ehh and the arm wrapping! and the bwah and the hello! and the stares!" Greyson wasn't the good kind to explain how he sees 'love' what he means is, all the times he hugs me and the leangth of the hug, and how he stares at me, thats all he said so far

"The always by you! caring so much more for you than he used too!" He chuckled.

He's got the hang of it now....little poop here's growin up .

"Greyson...are you trying to say he's flirting?" I ask.

"Yea...AND IT KILLS ME BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IT JUST STAND THERE AS RED AS A TOMATO WITH A POKER FACE!" He exclaimed.

"OK! FIRST OF ALL CALM DOWN!" I sassed. "Second of all! I DONT JUST STAND THERE WITH A POKER FACE! Like a tomato sure...BUT POKER FACE NO!"

"Okay, my have lied about that but TOMATO TOMATO! SAY SOMETHING GURL!" Greyson snapped.

"LIKE WHAT!!?" I freaked out.

"I DONT KNOW!!! IM NOT A GIRL! You have alot of time to practice, he's not here so go ahead poop face" Greyson relaxed in his seat.

"Uh...ok" I said trying to calm down.

Greyson's phone vibrated once. He took it out of his jeans pocket and unlocked it. His eyes widen.

"PASSION!" He screamed.

"WHAT!" I got closer to him.

"Remember that girl that came to your door the other day" He kept looking down onto his phone.

"Oh yeah! Her, MAN I THOUGHT IT WAS SOMETHING IMPORTANT LIKE WILL!" I flopped on the couch next to the love seat greyson was sitting on.

"Well.....She just tweeted out that she's coming to visit an old friend."  He still looked down.

"So?" I played with my hair.

"She said that her friend's gonna help her out with her crush" He finally then looked up.

"WHAT!" I shot up.

"You don't think...?" Greyson started.

"Oh yeah...I know so" I was now standing.