~Chapter 37~

I jumped on Will's bed. It was the following day and Greyson came over. It was already 1 so I had finished my filming and so had will.

Taking my phone out and scrolling through tumblr while Will edited his video and greyson watched.

"Alright!" Will turned his chair around. "Finally done!"

He sat next to me while starring off into space for a minute or two. He then laid down with me.

"Sup" He turned to me

I chuckled and continued scrolling. He pulled on my hair a bit.

"Stop"

He smiled and continued.

"WILLLLL" I whined.

"PASSIONNNNN" He imitated me.

"shut up" I snickered.

"But I like your hair" He ran his fingers through my hair.

I sat up and looked down a him.

"what.." He chuckled.

"You're an idiot."

"BUT HE'S MY IDIOT!" Greyson scratched Will's head.

"HIS HAIR!" I pretended to be hurt.

Will smiled as he fixed his hair. "You should head home" He got up.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you've stayed here all night and almost all day, I don't want your mom to worry" He helps me up.

"Oh...right" I get up and grab my things.

"Greyson you wait here!" Will shout back as he put his hand on my back.

"You don't have to walk me home.." I snickered as he opened the door.

"Like I said before, I want you safe" He smiled.

I walked out the door with Will following behind. I walked across the lawn with him still following

"Its literally across the lawn," I smiled.

He pulled me in for a hug. "But thank you" I said muffled in his chest.

He waved bye and then left. I went up to my room and played around on my computer for the rest of my day. I was in the middle of my video when my phone buzzed.

Dan: Hey

Pass: Hey

Dan: meet me by the beach?

Pass: Sure

A smile prints across my face. I immediately get up and run to the door. "IM GOING TO THE BEACH BYE!" I shout as I head out.

I make my way to the beach on my penny board. Once I arrive I see daniel sitting on the bench. He smiles and waves at me.

"Hey" I sit next to him.

"Lovely day right?" He turns to me.

"Yea" I look down.

We sit there for a few minutes until I feel Daniels eyes on me. I turn to look at him as his eye's scout my body and he bites his lip.

I back away knowing what that look meant from movies and books. I lean back and cross my arms.

"Why so tense?" He gets closer to me.

"No reason" He slowly moves onto of me.

"Good then" He slowly kisses my neck.

I put both of my hands on his neck and try to push him off. When I said I liked daniel, I didn't mean this much. Either way its too soon!