~Chapter 6~

Will and Greyson had left. We had finished the project I quickly started to make my youtube video. I sat there editing for a while until my mom called me down stairs. I raced down the stairs to the mud room where she was.

"Theres someone at the door for you" She smiled.

By her smile I could only guess who it was. I go over to the door and open it fully, since it was only opened a jar.

"Katie!?" I asked.

"the one and only!" She smiled.

"What are you doing here!?"

"Im moving back from australia to england.

"ITS BEEN LIKE AGES SINCE I SAW YOU! SINCE YOU MOVED TO AUSTRALIA IN SIXTH GRADE!"

"Yeah im coming back for another two years until I move to Ireland." She smiled slightly.

"You yeah! I forgot your half australian and half irish" I chuckled.

"Yeah....so I just came to say hi!" She said anxious.

I smiled widley. I couldnt wait for us to hang out.

"SO! Does Will still ignore you?" She asked shyly.

I scrunched my nose a bit at her tone. "No"

She looked up with wide eyes. "Serously!?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah, we just fixed our problem today, it wasnt anything bad" I shrugged.

"Oh! Well, I was wondering, you know if you could help me and Will get together" She smiled.

"What do you mean by, get together" I asked a little scared.

"Like together as in boy friend and girl friend" She smiled.

Not gonna lie, I felt my heart shatter a bit. WHY!? I DONT EVEN LIKE WILL THAT WAY! Right?

"Um........" I hesitated a bit. "SURE!"

"SEROUSLY!? OH MY GOSH! GREAT BYE!" She ran out and left just like that.

I closed the door and let out a breath I didnt know I was holding in.

She'd be the one to freak out like a well prepy girl....wait, is that the only reason why she came over? Woah

I head up stairs and into my room. I take out my camera to flim my video

~°~°°~°~°~°°~~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°°~°~°~~°~°

"HEY EVERYONE ITS PASSION!" I greeted.

"And today we're gonna talk about Friends" I smiled widely.

"When you get the right ones, they come along" I smirked.