~Chapter 35~

{Pass' POV}

I rolled around waiting and waiting. I looked over at my phone, nothing not a single notification. I switch sides and look over at the clock.

3:38

I let out a small scoff and then rolled down the bed. I laid there on the ground for what seemed the hottest day of the year. It was August almost my junior year.  Im still single and so is Will, but we're back to being best friends. Just the three of us, me Greyson and him. Im not going to lie. I miss him but not like that. I don't think I can ever go back. Im happier like this. He wasn't a bad boyfriend or anything, just feel better all of a sudden.

Ding

I shot up and crawl over to my bed. I picked up my phone and saw a message from Greyson.

Grey: get you're butt to my house and we can all stick our heads in my freezer

I lock my phone and smile, just like the old days. I grab my penny board and ride it to Greysons house. I pick it up once I hit his lawn. I quickly run to his door and just simply open it. I know him and his family this well I don't even have to knock. 

"GWEYSON!" I jump on him.

"EW! NO, YOU SMELL LIKE DOG!" He pushes me off.

"Thats no way to treat a lady" Will smirks from behind Greyson.

Greyson and will got fixed up at the end of the year along with me and him. I just lost that kind of love I had for him when we were dating but gained the kind I had when I was young

"Its true though!" I snickered. I did smell like dog.

I sat on their couch with them as they ate ice lollies. 

"So guys!" Greyson said after licking his lollie.

"Lets go to the park!" Will suggested.

"ID KILL TO GO SOMEWHERE THAT DOESNT HAVE AC!!" I smiled at him

"Shut up" He threw a pillow at me.

"Y'all play like dogs! and you guys are dogs!" Greyson gets up and slaps my forehead before throwing away his ice lolly and heading out his door. "Coming?" 

He asked us.

"Fine!" We both say as we get up.

We start to walk to the park from greysons house which isn't that far but not too close.

"This is too slow, I'm riding my board." I put it on the ground and get on it.

"I'll push you!" Will comes to me and pushes me.

"NO!" I screamed.

He chuckled in the back as I nearly fell face flat.

"I hate you!" I tease.

"Nah, you don't." He grabs my hand to make sure I keep with their pace.

"but seriously though! PUSH!" He pushed me.

I almost go falling but stop my self by shooting my body forward and landing crouched. I look up and see Daniel, outside on his patio. Tapping away on his phone. I stand there petrified while Will and Greyson laugh their butts off at me.

"Here" Will reaches his hand out for me. I look over at him and take it.

"Dont do that!" I push him in the chest slightly.

"Why" He smirks.

"Daniel is over there" I whisper.

He turns around to look at him. He wrinkles his nose before turning back at me.

"Whos daniel?" He turns to me.

"A guy.." I pick up my board and start to walk.

"Just a guy huh?" He looks over at me.

"No! Its not that!" I cover my face, even though its true, I do like Daniel.

"So then what?" He asks.

"I-its just that...its been kinda hard." I scratch my neck.

"So, you're saying you like the guy!?" he nudges me on the elbow.

"NO! no..." I shake my head.

"You like the guy" He hugs me.

"I dont!" I blush.

"I know you Passion! Im your best friend" He crosses his arms.

"Ok fine! Maybe I do! but I'm not sure," I cross my arms too.

"Ye, I hear he's kinda a douche and shady." He turns to look at me.

"Yea...I know" I scoff.

We continue to walk in silence for the rest of the duration. We finally reached the park. I sit down on the swings and will sets in the one next to me. We sit there and lightly swing. Greyson stands there looking at us like a confused dog as we have emotionless faces.

"Im going to go now" Will breaks the silence and leaves.

I look over at Greyson, I get a shrug from him in return. I get up and tell greyson to wait here. I go running after Will until I catch up with him.

"Hey! You ok?" I ask him.

"Yea I'm fine" He looks down and increases his speed.

"Will!" I stand there.

He stops and stands there for a second before turning around and saying. "Im fine."

"You're not" I get closer to him. "I know you"

"I said I'm fine!" He walks away. 

Soon shortly he starts to run as if he knew I would come after him.

"Shit" I grab my phone out and text greyson.

Pass: meet me at will's there's something wrong with him and it isn't minor.

~

{A/N WASSSUP! IDK IF I HAVE SAID IT BUT TYSM FOR 1K OMG ILYASM IM STARTING TO GET MORE MOTIVATION TO WRITE ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILYSM TYSM-Freya}