~Chapter 31~

The hot sun shined brightly through my window. It was finally summer break. My school let us out at the end of July. Not all schools are like that. I get up and rub my eyes. I go over to the mirror and take a look the of my morning ugliness. I go to the bathroom and take a shower, then I apply my make up and get out my clothes for the day. Which are whitewashed denim ripped shorts, with a white crop top that reads "Come On Make Me Feel Alive - Krewella" I put on my black hightop's and brush my hair, it was now completely blond at this point but dirty blond. I go down stairs and get something 'healthy' to eat. Im kidding I get a jar of Nutella with pancakes and a side of tim tams. Once Im done I run up stairs and brush my teeth.

I set up my camera and record a video for tomorrow while I upload today's in the back. I finish recording and edit it. By that time the video is uploaded.

My phone vibrates to a message from will. I unlock it and read it.

Will: Hey xxx, you want to go to the beach?

Pass: YES! LETS BRING THE DOG!!

Will: We don't have a dog....?

Pass: Yea.... we do. GWEYSON!!

Will: Oh..haha yea, bring the dog.

Pass: COOL MEET YOU IN HALF AN HOUR!

~+~

Pass: GWEYSON!!

Grey: WHAT!

Pass: GET READY, WE'RE PICKING YOU UP IN A 20 MINUTES TO GO TO THE BEACH.

Grey: We??

Pass: Me and Will GO!

Grey: Alrighty then!

~+~

I throw my phone on my bed and run to my closet where my bag is located. I pack everything needed and take out my swim suit. I put it on and then my other clothes over it. I then grab my thongs {RILEY KEEPS LAUGHING AT HOW I CALL 'SANDALS' THONGS! Thats how they're called in australia} phone and sunnies. I run down the stairs and grab my keys. 

"IM GOING TO THE BEACH WITH WILL AND GREYSON!" I scream so my parents could hear.

"OK!" They screamed.

I open the door and make my way to will's.

"Ready to go?" He asks once he opens the door.

"Yes! LETS GO PICK UP THE DOG!" I grab his hand and we run down the the bus station.

"Why does he live so far from us?" He turns to asks me once we're on the bus.

"I don't know....ask his mom" I chuckle.

I unlock my phone and scroll through tumblr and twitter. I feel the eye's of someone on me. I look up and turn to see Will starring at me.

"What" I chuckle.

"You're so beautiful" He smiles.

I blush so hard that I have to put my head down. I look at my feet and smile. He plants a kiss on my cheek and wraps his arms around my neck. I lean my head on his shoulder. We sit like that the rest of the bus ride. Finally we arrive at the stop and walk into greyson's neighborhood. After picking him up we head down to the beach.

~+~

We set our things down with an umbrella over our heads. It was surprisingly sunny here today, thats rare. I sit down on a towel and put on my sunnies, I set my pair of thongs to the side. I take out my phone and pull out the camera for a photo of the water. 

We chill there for a few minutes, until i take of my shoes and socks and put them in my bag. I grab their hands and we run to the water. We stick our toes into the cool salty water. We play with the waves until finally we get into our swim suits and run into the water, crashing into every wave. I come to the surface and rub the salt from my eyes that are still closed. When I open them will crashes his lips on mine. We pull apart and he holds me hand in the water. 

"Get on my back" He turns around.

Greyson tried knocking me down while I was getting on, making me fall completely into the water. I was given laughs by both of them.

"Oh yea!?" I smile and dunk greyson when a wave comes.

"DUDE!" He smiles as he cleans his eyes.

"HAHA!" I hop onto will. 

Greyson tries to knock me down once more but fails. He tries again and this time both me and will come crashing down. 

"GREYSON!" I giggle and splash him with water as Will gets out.

"OHH LETS GO EAT!" Greyson jumps and runs out.

"Thats all you think about" I come running after them.

I dry off with another towel in my bag and my hair. I put on my pair of thongs and my clothes. We pack up and leave to go get subway. 

We take a seat and start eating.

"Well today was nice" He wraps his arms around me.

"Yes" I lean my head on his shoulder as he pecks my lips.

Greyson was too busy digging his face into his sandwich.

"I think subway is Greyson's girlfriend" I chuckle.

"YEP!" He says between bites.

"Just look at him chewing her face off, really inappropriate" Will teased.

We head home afterwards to take a shower and then greyson comes over along with Will and we watch the whole first season of The100.

"NOOOOO!" I cry as the credits to the last episode roll.

"Don't worry season 2 will be added soon" Will kissed my neck.

"BUT WE HAVE TO WAIT!" I cry.

"CLEXA IS LIFE!" Greyson cries as he eats some noodles he had ordered.

"WHEN DID YOU GET THOSE!?" I look at him.

He looks around him and finishes eating the strand of noodles dangling from his mouth. "I ordered them" 

"AND YOU DIDNT GET SOME FOR ME!?" I sit up.

"I did! but....." he looks at the two empty noodle containers next to him. "I ate them all.."

"GREYSON!" I jump on him.

I have his neck in my hands. "YOU KNOW I LOVE THE NOODLE!!" I swing him back and forth.

"sorry!!" He tries to get out of my grip.

"Thats just your friendship.....everyday Passion has to try to kill Greyson" Will teased

{A/N OMG HEY GUYS! I HAVN'T TALKED OR SEEN YOU GUYS IN A LOOONG TIME MOSTLY BECAUSE I HAD SCHOOL AND HOMEWORK EVERYDAY! AND THE WEEKEND I TOOK ADVANTAGE TO LIKE WATCH YT AND CHILL AND DO MY STUFF BUT YEA IM SO SORRY, I MIGHT START UPDATING EVERY MONDAY...? OR SATURDAY...? OR BOTH! maybe both.... IDK COMMENT DOWN AND ILL SEE!- Freya}