~Chapter 29~

"Is she alright?" A woman's voice asked.

My eyes slowly opened.

"She's-" My mother started.

"Im fine" I say getting up slowly.

"Hello, Im Dr. James" The woman greeted.

"Hi" I sat straight.

"Ok so....are you sure your fine?" She clicks her pen and looks up at me from her clipboard.

"Im fine..." I scoff.

"What happened? Has this happened before?" She asked.

"No" I shake my head. "I only thought of something, and its the same thing when I throw up." 

"Mmm" she writes something down.

"Do you experience any rush or stress when you think about this thing?" She took a few steps closer to me.

"Yes..." I nod my head.

"Sleepless nights?" She clicks her pen.

"Only once" 

"Ah....." She writes things down some more. "And are all of these caused by that thought of yours? Or does it seem like it?"

"Yea, seems like it" I take a while to respond.

"seems to me you have anxiety attacks, not the disorder, but the attacks because its only one thought for now." She takes a seat.

"What can we do about that?" my mom asked.

"Now, I could help her with some meditations, a psychologist. or she maybe pregnant"

"Pregnant!?" My mom looks at me.

"I HAVNT DONE ANYTHING!" I raise my hands up.

"I believe its a small anxiety attacks she's having and fainting, throwing up are the symptoms" She explains.

"Better be!" My mom leans back in her chair.

"Okay I'm going to get the materials needed, ill be right back." She got up and left.

~+~ Time skip ~+~

She walked out with the test to scan them. I sat there in the room, quietly, uncomfterably. looking up at my mother rarely while she didn't lay her eye's off me.

"What!?" I change my sitting position.

"Listen, I didn't let you date so you can jerk off with someone" She scolded.

"I DIDNT JERK OFF!" I defend myself. "How do you even know that word?"

"who was it?" She asks with disappointment in her voice.

"No one! I didn't do it with no one" I cross my arms.

"If you are pregnant, which I hope you're not! Tell me it was with Will atleast?" She rubbed head.

"OH MY! MOM! I DIDNT DO IT! OK ME AND WILL ARE DATING AND IM GONNA ADMIT IT, YES IF I WERE ID WANT IT TO BE HIS!" I raise my voice.

"OKAY! Im back with the results!" The doctor walks in.

My mother fixes her clothes and I change my sitting position. I bite my fingertips, mom stomps her foot lightly on the floor, impatient just as I am. 

" The results were"

This is it. If they're positive, Im having a child in nine months. Negative, I have to go to a psychologist.

"Negative!"

A rush of relief runs through my whole body making it tingly and feel like noodles. My mom jumps in excitement everything goes blurry, a smile prints on my face.