~Chapter 33~

"Im going in!" Will jumped down the stairs and ran to them.

"WILL NO!" I tried grabbing his shirt but failed.

"HEY AEROID DONT MIND MY FRIEND, HE'S LOST!" Will rests his arm on Greyson.

"Oh..." She nods, "how do you know my name?"

"Its on your binder" Will points to it. "Like right there, in big font"

"Oh!" She looks down at it.

"Yea, WELL GREYSON REMEMBER YOUR LOCKER IS IN THE OTHER HALLWAY, ACROSS THE BUILDING!" He grabs him and takes him to me.

"That was bad" I pressed my lips together.

"She's stunning" Greyson said looking into space.

"She broke him!" I pointed to him.

"He'll be fine!" Will shook him.

~+~

{Three days later}

"FOOD!" Greyson pushed people out of his way as the lunch bell rang.

"Chill" People said to him as he ran.

"One thing Greyson loves more than anything" I turn to look at Will.

"Food!" We say together. 

By the time we get our lunch Greysons plate is empty.

"HEY ARE YOU GUYS GONNA EAT THAT!?" He points to our trays.

"Yes...?" I cock an eyebrow.

"MAN!" He pouted. "What do I do now?"

"You can have some of mine?" Will passes him a small portion of his meal.

"thanks, but I meant about Aeroid." He rests his head on his hand.

"Flirt?" Will shrugs.

"Talk to her?" I open a packet of tomato sauce.

"THATS IT!" Greyson sits up. "Ill make her jealous!"

"NO! YOUR MOVING TO FAST AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TYPE OF GIRL SHE IS" I jumped at him.

"I want to see if she even cares" He turned to me. "I caught her starring at me in History" 

"Greyson, its been only three days, Passions right" He scoffs

"But she's looked at me and her friends keep teasing me that she likes me, she texted me. I GOT HER NUMBER!" 

"WOAH!....We were wrong" We looked at each other.

"Ok....maybe it is a good time, but still!" I stand up. "Wait a while"

I place my hand on his shoulder.

"YOU GUYS BARELY FLIRTED! AND IT WORKED." He frowned.

"Luck...but what if it hadn't" I cross my arms.

He sits down and squints his eyes. He stands up and grabs my hand and takes me over to the empty table next to Aeroid's.

"What are you doing?" I whisper to him.

"Listening" He plays close attention.

Will followed and sat there, without question noticing what we were doing.

"So, you like him right?" Her friend asked her.

"Course not!" She replied.

"Wow, but it seems like he likes you, he's always passing by your locker and starring at you." Her other friend joined in.

"You know who I like" She smiled.

"Here he comes now!" They whispered. 

Chad came towards Aeroid and smiled. "Hey chad" He stood up and hugged him.

"Hey!" He replied as he hugged her.

I bit my lip and turned to greyson. Who's eyes spoke broken. He got up and ran out the room. I turned to look at will and he nodded. We get up and chase after him. 

"GREYSON!" I scream as he runs out into the court yard. "Greyson come back" I sit next to him on the grass.

"She likes chad.." He looks down.

"Greyson I'm sorry" Will speaks softly.

"Its not your fault..." He gets up and walks back inside.

The rest of the period he looked dis focused. I turned to look at Aeroid and she looked at him with a worried face. I battery my hands together and looked at Will. He nodded his hand and looked at the clock, just as the bell rang. Greyson was the first one out. It was friday anyways. He walks out the door and gets his things. He grabs my hand once I'm finished and takes me outside where Aeroid sits with her friends. 

He grabs me and crashes his lips on mine. I my eyes don't even close and I stand there stiff not even moving my lips. From the corner of my eye I noticed Will coming up behind us. His face looks shocked and his eyes watery. I look over to Aeroid who gives a sad look and turns her back to us.

He breaks the kiss and walks away. I turn around and look at him walk away and then at Will, who looked broken.

I walk up to him. He turns his back on my and runs on the bus. I chase after him and go to our normal seat where he sits there looking out the window.

"He forced me" I sat next to him feeling tears starting to come.

He Turned to look me in the eyes and pulled me close to him. Kissing me as passionately as he could. He put his hand on my head messing up my hair leaning back. People had their music turned up loudly so no one could basically hear us kissing. He held me close to his body. Giving me the safe feeling he always does. Giving me, I'm not letting you go saying with his sweet kisses. 

It was just me and him, on top of each other , on the bus seat. Laying there kissing. All the way until it stopped at its first stop. Thats when we pulled away and sat up. Him with his arms around my waist and his head on mine. It felt nice.

{A/N This is actually bad, I'm so sorry for the last two chapters being crapy I had half an hour to write both of these chapters. SO SORRY! DOUBLE UPLOAD BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL AND SCHOOL IS KEEPING ME FROM KNFEKFN IT - Freya}