~Chapter 13~

{Alma's POV}

I arose the next morning It was saturday so no school today. I stay dress into my pajams. Yesterday Passion pranked me so Im going to prank her, old school, im going to wake her up and asoon as her eyes open, Im hitting her with some frosting, because its dirty...*Instert evil laugh*

I slowly walk over to her room, with a can of frosting in my right hand. I stop right before her door and think this through, but then I hear her voice. Darn it she's awake!

"Yea..honestly I dont even know if you can call it flirting" I heard her speak.

"Well that kiss was pretty real.." Another one spoke, it sounded like Greyson.

"Please, he only kissed my neck" She scoffed.

"Yeah....tell me you didnt like it then" I could feel him smirk from out here.

She stayed quiet.

"HA I KNEW IT! And you said you didnt like Will." Greyson exclaimed.

My jaw dropped. Passion likes Will? If im keeping up with them, Will kissed her!

"I mean...you know that I like him..." She said shyly.

"Is he a good kisser?" Greyson chuckled.

"IT WAS ON THE NECK!! I DONT NO!" She exclaimed.

"A KISS IS A KISS" He laughed.

"It was just a peck!" She giggled.

"I still ship it" greyson said calmly

I returned to my room and sat there, processing what I had just witnessed

"Passion likes.....Will" I smiled.

"And will likes passion!" I said quietly.

I shot up from my trance. I quickly put on my shoes and ran down the stairs. I headed out the door and ran across the yard to wills house.

I may have promised will to not tell her, but i didnt make no promise to passion.

"WILL!! WILL!! OPEN UP OPEN UP!" I banged on his door as if a million walkers were behind me.

"STOP YELLING!!" He said asoon as he opened the door. "What do you want!!?"

"Oh! I see, sass game huh" i said looking to the side.

"I WAS SLEEPING!! What do you want??" He asked annoyed.

"No! No! You dont seem to be interested! I mean...it was about passion! But nooooo" I rolled my eyes slowly and started to walk away.

"WAIT! COME BACK!" He shouted out to me.

"Yes william!?" I cocked one eyebrow as I turned around to face him.

"Tell me please" he begged.

"Well...sincd you really want to know" I teased.

"TELL ME ALREADY!!" He said eyes wide open.

"Ok! Chill!!....." I swallowed. "Passion likes you back"

He stood there speech less.

"Likes me as in the way I do to her??" He asked.

"NAWH! I CAME OVER HERE RUNNING!! RUNNING!! TO TELL YOU SHE LIKES YOU AS A FRIEND!!" I exclaimed.