~Chapter 20~

He holds me tight as we run through the rain and onto his porch. He kisses me softly and slowly taking in every moment, he breaks the kiss and smiles at me softly, then takes me inside.

"Ready to watch our movie?" He asked.

"Course!" I flop on a couch.

He inserts a movie into the DVR and then smirks at me.

"What movie is it!?" I jump.

"Peter" He smiled.

"PAN!!?" I scream.

He nodds his head, Peter pan is my favorite movie all time ive watched it a million times.

He got up and ran to the couch I was sitting at. He jumped at me and filled me with kisses on my neck that tickled. He then moved up to my lips and crashed them together. I broke the kiss when I heard the movie start. I smirked at him and he frowned.

He got off me and we both sat up. He sat a few inches away from me, pretending to be "hurt"

"Awwwe! Willy's sad" I kissed his cheek and wrapped my arms around him.

He pecked my lips and cuddled with me.

"I love you" he smiled.

"I do too" I leaned my head on his chest.

After a while

"Why do you think tink likes peter" I smiled.

"Because, hes the only guy on neverland that looks like, WELL THAT!" He chuckled.

"Pfff, yeah but shes a fairy" I smile.

"SHUT UP, like if you didn't know everything about Neverland" He winked at me.

"AFTER THIS! CAN WE WATCH THE SEQUAL!!" I jump.

"No" He smiles at me.

"WILLIAM, WE WILL NEVER KISS AGAIN!" I tickled him.

"Okay okay! Stop!" He laughed.

I did as told so. He pulled me closer to him and layed me ontop of him.

"God your beautiful" He smiled.

"I know right! The plant behind me is amazing!" I tease.

"Shut up!" He pecks my lips.

"Will" i asked softly.

"Yeah?" He asked me.

"Have you ever dated before?" I asked.

"Why do you ask, you know I hate talking about my past" He scoffed and raised his voice in anger. His tone was sharp and raspy, it only gets like that when he's mad.

I frowned a little, he's never really raised his voice at me like that. I slowly back away from him. It may seem like im exaggerating, but it was really too much for a simple question like that. I looked over at him. He rubbed his head, with his hands still looking angry. I decide to go to the bathroom to try to process, what just happend. I mean did we just have a fight right here? I get up, but im stopped by two arms around my waist. I get pulled down, bumping into Wills body.

"Where do you think your going love" He turns us around so he has me pinned down on the couch.

"The bathroom" I smile.

"Look im sorry," He beguin.

"Was your ex that rude to you? You don't like talking about your past if its bad, so I guessed" I pressed my lips together.

"Yeah.....she cheated on me, and then asked me out again" He looked down at my lips then back at my eyes.

"Who was she?" I asked.

"Jaidyn" He looked at me lips the whole time.

"Jaidyn may?" I asked.

"Mmmhm" His face closer to mine.

"Wow...." I looked to the side.

Jaidyn was a girl who was quiet too, never talked to her myself though.

He crashed his lips on mine, kissing me hard. I ran my fingers through his hair and his hands on my hips.I bit his lip accidentally but he bit mines back in pleasure. We kissed for the longest time ever. AIR my head screamed. Air? YOU KNOW! AIR THE THING YOU NEED TO LIVE. oh right air! I tried breaking the kiss but he wouldnt let me. He grabbed my hands from his hair, still not breaking the kiss and pinned them above my head. Finally he broke the kiss. He panted, and so did I.

"Bet 50 dollers you ran out of air half way through the kiss" {we call them australian dollers, and i forgot if call them pounds or notes in England.....}

"Mmmm no! But you did" He smirked.

I smiled at him. His body weight was now crushing me.

"Ok, now get off me!" I chuckle