~Chapter 48~

{Pass' POV}

I woke up the next morning, yesterday Alma went on a camping trip, she'll be gone for a month. I went down the stairs to get something to eat, there was a note on our marble kitchen table. I picked it up and read it silently.

Dear Passion,

We're leaving to Amsterdam for a business trip after that we'll be going to L.A. for month investigation. See you in a month and a half,

P.S. Feel free to stay over with Will.

I set the note down and got my self some cereal. Then i sat down and played some SG I then got ready for the day and headed out to check the mail. Just my luck, a bunch of bills. How am I supposed to pay all of these!?

I let out a small scoff. I set them down at the table and took a look at them. All around 50-100 in cost. I let out a small pout. I get up and grab my penny board and made my way to the town. I stop in the crowded streets and looked through shop windows. I stopped at one that said help wanted before looking up at its tittle.

'Luna's Cafe'

I loved that place when I was little after first meeting Will, we went into this cafe a week later and I saw him for the second time, then learning more about him and our parents befriending each other.

"Hello!" A girl with grey hair and black roots spoke as she carried coffee kettles. 

"Hi" I spoke shyly.

"What can I get for you today?" She took out her notepad and pencil. "Im Saturn by the way"

"Hi S-saturn" I stuttered.

She let out a small chuckle before asking "and whats yours?"

"Oh uhm! Passion" I said slightly alarmed. I wasn't ready for a question.

"Well Passion! What can I get ya?" She smiled

"I saw you were hiring..." I looked down. I wasn't good with new comers. 

"OH! Yea! We are would you like to apply for a job?"

"Yea"

"Ok can you make coffee quickly and take orders?" She asked.

"Can I? Pshh. Coffee Queen" I leaned on the counter.

She let out a small chuckle before turning around and grabbing a brown apron with a black shirt.

"Here's your uniform you start tomorrow!" She smiled.

"Great thanks!" I smiled back and left. I penny boarded home to drop off my things before knocking at Wills door.

"WILLIAM!" I smile.

"What?" He rubs his eyes. Must have been sleeping.

"Don't tell me you were still in bed." I pointed to no where in particular.

"Ya" I nodded with no shame.

"You filthy rat, wake up!" I smacked his skin slightly.

Receiving a small 'ow' from him.

"Wanna come in then?" He was still rubbing his cheek where I had smacked.

"Sure!" I walked in and up to his room.

"I'll be right back" He walked out.

Just then I laid back and then it hit me another memory. It was a fight between me and Will. I remember the feelings that came with it bitterness. He yelled something at the end. I remembered everything clearly now. I just dont want to repeat those retched words he told me at the end. Right there that moment I burst into tears crying. He had just walked into the room a few seconds after I had started.

"WOAH WOAH!" He came up to me and hugged me.

"Whats wrong!?" He pulled apart from the hug.

I pushed his arms back getting a confused look from him.

"Passion" 

I got up quickly and left out the door before saying another word. At least not to him. I raced down to Greysons house as Will came following behind me. I knocked on the door and Greyson answered. I told him not to let Will in. 

I wanted to be anywhere but with him.

{A/N HEYYOOO So I couldn't sleep, had to finish homework so I decided to finish that instead of trying to go back to sleep to wake up earlier and do homework. Finished had an hour before I had to get ready so Im writing!!! Sequel will be coming soon already have the first chap set up for it and only two more chapters in this book!! Im so excited yet sad.

This book was my baby. BUT THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1.7K AND ALL YOU'RE SUPPORT I CANT BELIVE I WOULD EVER GET THERE AND THANK YOU! I still can't believe I have that many reads I still think I'm at 300. Its unbelievable! Tysm - Freya}