~Chapter 9~

{Wills POV}

"Will can you come to the toilet with me" Greyson asked me.

I gave him a look, people dont ask eachother to do that now and days.

"Everytime I go alone! I end up missing my bus because I get distracted." He states.

"WITH WHAT!?" I questioned.

"The toilet papper there! Is like! ANGELS MAN!" He points out.

"I see your point" I smile.

I mean! He's right! Like the softest quilt ever.

We quickly went to the toilet. All I had to do was make sure that He didnt take too long. I stand there for a while Until I hear a flush come from his stall.

"AH!" I hear him scream.

"Greyson?" I asked. "You-uh ok in there bud?"

"oh no..." Is all he replys.

"Greyson?" I say one more time getting closer to the door.

"Will....my foots stuck" He finally says.

"Stuck!? STUCK WERE!?" I ask.

I mean, where is it possible to get your foot stuck IN A TOILET STAL!

"The toilet"

I scoff. "Alright, open the door!" I say pulling my uniform sleaves up.

He opend the door and there he is, the idiot with his right foot stuck in the toilet.

"Help?" He cocked both eyebrows.

"RIGHT!" I say as I run to grab his leg and pull it out.

"okay, on the count of three! ONE, TWO, THREE!" We both pull and grunts come out of our mouths. The people walking passed us just gave stares and carried on.

"LETS TRY IT AGAIN!" I say as we beguin to pull once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ALRIGHT ONE LAST TIME!" I say getting ready to pull.

Its been minutes that we've been there trying to pull out his leg.

"ONE! TWO! THREE!" We both pull and with this one his leg comes out. Causing him to fall on his back and toilet water to spill everywhere.

My jaw drops open at the sight of him on the floor coverd in toilet water. I start chukling a bit.

"DUDE YOUR BUS!" I remember.

"DANG IT! HELP ME UP!" He exclaimed. 

Once he got back on his feet we ran out the toilet and sprinted through the halls to the front doors. Once we reached the doors we pushed them open and continued. We stopped looking where his bus was parked.

"OVER THERE!" Greyson pats me and points to his bus loading the last three people.

"DUDE RUN!" I say as we beguin again. 

I bump into someone but Greyson continues. I struggle a but to keep my balance. I lose dirrection and look around for Greyson. I then enstead spot Passion sprinting for our bus.

"HEY!" I scream out to her, but she doesnt hear me.

I look to the side and Find greyson running as fast as he can. I start sprinting faster than ever, trying to catch up to him and the bus that was now closing its doors.

I Get some what near him.

"DUDE THE DOORS ARE CLOSING!" He panicks. "THE DOORS ARE CLOSING!!"

"HEY! STOP!" I say trying to catch the bus drivers attention. "STOP! STOP!"