~Chapter 24~

{Pass' POV}

I wake up not so later after jordan found me. I sit up and find a bowl of cereal with some tim tams on the side and a note.

Hey, I thought I'd bring you your favorite thing to eat when your sad :) Don't worry about me I just went to get some fresh air outside, better if you don't come, stay in bed and eat your food -Jordan

I put the note down and grab the bowl of cereal, I start at it and watch Netflix on my laptop. 

~+~

{Jordan's POV}

After the call

I had stepped inside at the end of the call, when we were still talking.

I hung up when he said he was already here. I sigh and open the door. There he was standing in the cold. Surprised to see me here.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he stepped inside.

"I had stayed he for a while to spend time with you two, but you know" I shrug.

"Oh...and thats how you know?" 

"Yeah...shes in her room, ill come up with you, so she knows its ok" I smile and directed him upstairs.

I knock on her door once we're there.

"Passion its jordan" I scoff. "I have someone who....wants to talk to you" 

I bit my lip waiting for her response."More like needs to talk to you" I said under my own breath. I received a nudge from will that honestly hunted a little. "Come in!" She said cheerfully.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. I look at Will and he nods . I open the door where Passion is eating a Tim Tam. I walk inside with Will behind me.

"Hey Passion..." I say nervously on how she'd take it that the guy she hates, is in her room. "Will, needs to talk with you.." I say with a shakiness in my voice.

Her face drops when I say his name and he steps from behind me. Sadness, fear, anger, joy, despair, guilt, pain al fill her eyes.

{Pass' POV}

There he was. Standing there. My enemy, my ex, my crush. I don't even know what to word him.

"Hey..." He said with a smile.

I change my position. "Hi" I spoke shyly.

"I'll just leave you two to talk" Jordan leaves and closes the door behind him.

"So....ive been wanting to talk to you, a lot" He looked down.

"I don't have anything to say to you" I swallow hard.

"But I do" He looked into my eyes and I did too, Its like I was falling in love again. I haven't seen him in the longest ad I honestly miss him.

"I want to talk about what happened the day you saw Jaidyn kissing me." He presses his lips together and takes a seat on the bed.

"you mean, you were kissing her?" I dare not even look at him.

"I wasn't kissing her! okay? She kissed me! She had come over and flirted with me trying to ruin our relationship, thats what she was doing." He sounded desperate.

"How do I know your not lying?" I play with my fingernails.

"How do you know? I'll tell you and show you" He pulls out his phone.

~+~

Two Weeks ago

{Will's POV}

I decided to leave my house for once, I haven't felt like myself lately haven't even posted a video. Tweeted much. Nothing. Ive sat on that bed everyday thinking about that day, how I lost her. The one I care for most.

I see one of Jaidyn's best friends, the nice one. I walk up to her in anger.

"Oh hey Will!" She smiled.

"Don't hey me!" I growl.

"What's wrong?" She looked confused.

"Jaidyn, she ruined my relationship with the only one I truly want to start my life with." I feel tears start at my eyes.

"Oh, her plan actually worked?" She asked.

"Plan...?" I asked.

"Yeah! Her plan was to ruin her relationship with her" She explained.

"I KNEW IT!" I snapped my fingers. "Thanks Autumn" 

"Welcome?" 

I run all the way home and go on Jaidyn's Facebook page through there, I don't have her number so.

Will: So that was your plan huh?

Jaidyn: what?

Will: I know you're lying 

Jaidyn: oh.....ok then, yes it was my plan and it worked.

Will: I hate you.

Jaidyn: I love you too bb

Will: Just get out of my life, Jaidyn what was in the past was the past, you're the one who cheated on me and left me, idk why you're hurt so shut up. I don't wish you the worst, I don't, but I don't want you to bother me anymore.

-+-

Back to the present.

"Thats how you know Im not lying" He finished showing me the messages.

I stayed speechless, it was all true, she had forced him to kiss. All because she wanted us broken up.

"and once she saw that it didn't work, and saw you coming in she grabbed me and kissed me, by force!" He explained.

Tears ran down my eyes. "Why didn't you pull away?" I asked with my voice all raspy.

"I couldn't! I tried though, I really did" He started to cry too. "Passion she was forcing me I didn't kiss me she forced me, I tried to pull away, she didn't let me."

It went silent for a second, guess he was waiting for my response.

"And when I saw that look on your face, it felt like I had been dropped from a 50 story building. Passion I love you! I need you! Your my everything, the reason why I get up in the morning. You keep me going, I want to spend the rest of my time with you and I do mean it not like others, because if it is going to be like that, then I already want the rest of my life to start" Tears officially ran down his and my face.

"And If you don't forgive me.....I still want you to be in my life, it would kill me not having you in my life. Life was more better when you came into mine, since that day at the pier. I may have lost my girlfriend, but I can't loose my best friend" He breathed heavily.

"And you haven't lost either one yet" I look up at him and smile.

His eyes widen with joy, a smile is painted across his face ear to ear. His eyes glow up. He cups my face with his hands and embraces me with a kiss, a long sweet passionate kiss. The ones I longed for most. The ones I missed. The ones I needed. The ones I'd Never  let go

After a while he broke the kiss to get air. He rested his head on mine. face to face, foreheads on each others.

"Promis me you'll Never let me go"I spoke softly.

"Promise" He smiles. "Your my only Virtue Passion"

He held my hand and locked our fingers together, still remaining in the positions we were.

"I love you" I smile.

"I love too"

{A/N You're Welcome. Posted two today, because I mean, why not? Nah, I'm kidding I get lazy so I usually would write like a thousand in one day....kidding I don't just yesterday cx no but it was asked for so, there you go. Hooroo -Freya}