The New Girl

You'd agreed to Shōta's proposition. Of course you had. Your little heart couldn't take the excitement of finally being a "somebody". It felt like you didn't exist before public schooling. It felt like nobody knew you. You were some sort of secret character that very few had unlocked.

Despite your fears, you were doing this. And yet, though deep down dread had set like stone in the pit of your stomach, you felt a tingle of thrill as you looked at your new uniform. An actual uniform! An actual public school! God, you were childish. But you didn't care.

It was another week before you would officially join Yuuei. Well, it was. Time flew by frighteningly fast as you anticipated your "New Girl" role in this little delusional drama you'd created in your head. Would it be like the movies? You silently wished you had more time to have thought about that as you walked up to the door of Class 1-A, but you were here now.

Standing in front of all of the students Shōta — no, Aizawa Sensei— had so lovingly told you all about.
And you weren't even scared. Well... a little, maybe.

"This is Celestie Xiomara. She'll be joining us from here on out, so be nice."
It suddenly hit you, just how much of an outcast that you felt. No — that you were.

Back in April, these students faced a life-threatening series of events which had inevitably formed a now unbreakable bond between them. You didn't have one of those. Not with a one of them.

It was now June, and you were quickly figuring out that playing the role of "The New Girl" might not be as romantic in real life as it was in your dramas.

Delusions dissipated like clouds after heavy rain.

Reality might have hit you, but hey, at least you were a headstrong little shit. Anybody else would've crumbled and shrunk back in your position, but apparently you were hooked on the drug of living in a dreamworld.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all."
You bowed, stood up straight, and smiled.
"I look forward to the memories we'll make together."

...Cheesy.