Apology (Short)

You stand outside Izuku's door, trying not to laugh, and breathe slowly a couple of times in order to keep your face straight.

You knock on the door a couple times.
"Come in!"
Pushing the door open, your straight face fails immediately as you see Izuku — splitting into a grin that he returns.

"Oh, hi, Xio! How are you?"
"Uh, good, yeah. You?" You step into his room, closing the door behind you and glancing around briefly at all of the All Might merch. Damn, Toshi couldn't have chosen a more enthusiastic vessel for One-For-All... speaking of...
"Yeah, me too." He smiles, "Pretty good."

"So... nothing been... bugging you?"
He shuffles a bit. "Actually... I've been wondering..."
You move over to sit on the bed next to him. "Hm? What's up?"
"Well... I've seen you hanging out a lot with All— um! Toshinori—!" Great save... you think to yourself.
"You want to know if I know his secret?"
"H-Huh?!" His eyes grow wide. "What? What? N-no!"
He leans in towards you. "What secret?"
"You're worried about me asking about the hair, and that scrunched up bit of paper..."
"Hey, how did you know about that?!" He pauses. "Ohhhhh."

You nod your head slowly. "Yeah..."
"That was—" He hits you with a pillow, making you laugh with mock offence. "So. Mean!" He laughs with relief, obviously realising, now, that was you.
"Sorry, but it was so funny— I couldn't not!"
"You totally could have — n-not!" He hits you again.
"Cut it out!" You laugh, grabbing the pillow and wrestling for it with him — goddamn he's strong for a cinnamon-roll looking kid.

Eventually he pulls it out of your hands, and places it back on his bed, chuckling. "Oh, I'm so glad it was just you. But... how did you...?"
"Ah. Well, I've been hanging out with Toshi since I was... seven? Eight, maybe?" His eyes grow wide.
"What?! How? Really? You were 'hanging out' with All Might for that long?" Oh, yeah, you're talking to a complete All Might fanboy, and just told him you casually hang out. Well damn, you might have to tell him about Shōta... otherwise it won't make any sense.

"Yeah. It just... well, uh, I'm not sure I can tell you yet. Let me go check." You get up and go to the door.
"Wha—? You can't just leave after that!!"
"Gotta check with Aizawa Sensei, sorry!" You close the door behind you.
"XIOMARA!"