Not Too Bad

Shōta had the generosity to allow your first ever homeroom class to be one where everyone got to just "talk". Evidently he was trying to encourage his students to welcome you with open arms without having to actively seek you out outside of classes, and you were grateful, because they certainly did.

Your heart felt ready to burst as the overwhelming emotion of pure happiness hit you harder than one of All Might's "Texas Smash" punches. And that sent guys through brick walls. You'd sworn to yourself instantly that you would commit each one of their names to memory within an hour at the very least.

Ashido Mina, Kirishima Eijiro, Kaminari Denki, Yaoyorozu Momo, Midoriya Izuku, Sero Hanta, Hagakure Toru, Shouji Mezo, Todoroki Shoto, and countless others. Well not countless, but a lot. Each as friendly as the next.

One a bit too friendly, but Jirou Kyoka and Ashido had dealt with the "purple pervert" pretty swiftly. (Apparently even saying his name is considered taboo around the girls, but you caught "Mineta" come out of someone's mouth with so much bitterness and venom that you connected the dots pretty quick.)

And one not friendly at all. Bakugou Katsuki. He hadn't come up to you, and it seemed like he wasn't planning to. You didn't like the look on his face — heck, even the look of his face.

Fine by you, it's not like you need or want a pretentious little jerk in your life anyway.

And with that, the bell rang, homeroom was over, and your newfound friends were more than happy to escort you to your next class, with Ochako Uraraka complimenting your intelligent move to go with trousers rather than a skirt with the "little freak" around.

You unsurprisingly glided through the classes with ease — but it's not like you were going to brag about it; Shōta made you work hard back at home to get you to the level you were at. Even if you might always be a little ahead of your classmates academically, it's not like you didn't work for it. And you weren't going to shove it in their faces.

Well... for most of them. Bakugou seemed a little irritated at your intelligence, and it gave you a spiteful twinge of satisfaction to see him so frustrated.

Note: Yeah I don't particularly like Bakugou. I get he develops and gets better, but the stuff he said to Izuku will never sit right with me. Xiomara will warm up to him eventually, promise. Just... not too soon, you know?