Go Easy On Me

The day of the practical exam seemed to spring on you earlier than expected. Everyone's nerves were high, even if they were under the impression that they would just be up against robots again. Some, like Denki and Mina, were completely aloof and relaxed, but you were on the verge of trembling with adrenaline and anticipation by the time everyone had lined up.

"Why are there so many teachers here...?" You wonder aloud, and Satou shrugs back to you.
"Hey, that's what I was thinking." Kyoka agrees.
"Maybe all the exams are separate, and more supervision is needed?" Satou suggests.
"Maybe." Something nags at you telling you that isn't the case, but you ignore the feeling and wait for Shō to start talking.

"The exercise will begin shortly. Obviously, you can fail this test too, so if you want to make it to the forest lodge you'll have to make sure you don't slip up." He speaks to the whole class.

Mina speaks out. "We're going against the robots again, right?! I can already smell the s'mores!" She pumps her fist in the air, but stops dead when Nezu pops out of Shō's scarf.

"What the hell?" You think to yourself. The Principal starts speaking; "Actually, due to various reasons, we'll be changing the premises of this exam starting today!"
"What do you mean?" Momo questions, visibly worried.
"From now on, we'll be testing person-on-person battle activities. A much closer dynamic to real battle." He continues, scaling down Shō like he's some rock-climbing wall. "We shall have you engage each of the staff members here in pairs."
"We'll be fighting the Senseis?" Ochako stutters. You can see the fear in her eyes.

Shō begins to announce the teams.
"Todoroki and Yaoyorozu will be with me." There's a smile on his face as he says this that gives you a seriously off feeling. It's... intimidating.
"Midoriya, you're with Bakugou." The two look at each other in pure shock, and so does the rest of the class. "As for who your opponent will be—" He's cut off by a huge figure stepping out from the shadows. The colour drains from your face. Seriously?
"I am here. To oblige!" Toshinori — no, All Might — interrupts him.

Just how crazy is this exam going to be?!

Shō names the rest of the teams;
Ashido and Kaminari against Principal Nezu.
Aoyama and Uraraka against Thirteen.
Kouda and Jiro against Present Mic.
Asui and Tokoyami against Ectoplasm.
Shouji and Hagakure against Snipe.
Satou and Kirishima against Cementoss.
And finally, Iida and Ojiro against Power Loader.

Which left you... with nobody?

You stutter a bit as the rest of the class, in their pairs, file towards their respective fields. "Who— who am I going with?"

Shō looks at you over his shoulder as he walks away.
"You'll be with me, after I'm done with Todoroki and Yaoyorozu."

You go pale. Shōta had watched you grow up; he knew everything about your Quirk. Your weaknesses, your strengths, your everything. Yes, he had trained you relentlessly physically as well to make up for if you ever couldn't use your Quirk, but for God's sake, he's a fully grown adult, not to mention a Pro Hero, and you're a sixteen-year-old girl. Going against him. Alone.

"Go easy on me." You manage to nervously spit out.
He chuckles and keeps walking.

Fuck.