Help from someone unexpected

In a tavern a little way from the wall, 6 hooded men were sitting near the door. In silence they seemed to eat and drink something from the establishment. On the opposite side was a hooded man also sitting just drinking while watching the mysterious men whispering and exchanging glances that something there would soon happen. And so he held under his robes what might have been a weapon. Preparing for what could happen.

At this very moment a horse was heard arriving, and shortly after, a man from the night patrol entered. But not just any man wearing black. This man who was so awaited by the visitors who were in that tavern was Jon Snow, who arrived there to receive information from his brother, King Bran, the Broken.

When he reached the counter one of the six men got up and walked towards him. He reached his side and removed the hood. It was Bron, who just said:

- I thought you were taller - he said smiling- At least it's taller than the Lannister.

- Just say what you want - Jon replied impatiently as if he didn't want to be there.

- I see you still remember what happened to that beautiful and dangerous queen - At this very moment the man who was far away discreetly got up when he heard about the queen.

- if I were you, I'd try to forget her with some other whore, you know how it is... - and before he finished the sentence Jon grabbed him by the neck and grabbed his sword. Even with a lot of anger at what he heard, he hesitated and stopped just saying:

- Just say what you came here to do or I'll leave even without any information.

- You didn't let me finish what I was saying - he smiled looking at the men who got up and started to surround Jon, who started to wonder about the situation.

- What's the point of forgetting that silver-haired whore if you're...dead? - One of the men closed the doors of the tavern to prevent anyone from leaving there.

Tension took over the place. And seeing that, it was just him and 6 more men, Jon started the fight pushing Bron, who fell to the ground, but watched the fight take place between his men and the bastard of Winterfell, getting up and wiping the blood from his mouth , while picking up his sword to fight.

Jon fought fiercely against all the other 5 men, having only submitted two of them.

He realized that among everyone he was fighting, one was quite skilled and he saw that it would be difficult to get out of there.

Seeing the bastard completely occupied and struggling to end the fight, and having his back turned to him, Bron decided to give the right blow, when suddenly the other mysterious man who was not part of the group, and who was also in the tavern, blocked the attack, hurting Bron.

"Don't interfere," Bron replied. But the man pretended not to hear and started to fight him. Both were good fighters. It was clear that man was an excellent swordsman, but his sword and his clothes showed that he was not from Westeros.

-This fight is not for you - answered Bron, who looked to the side and saw only Jon fighting with the hired mercenary and seeing that things got more complicated than he imagined. He realized then that Jon was wounded in his right arm, and that if he had more time, he could once and for all finish him off.

At this exact moment, the mysterious man hit the mercenary, who fell to the ground and looked directly at him and with surprise whispered:

- Daario...

Seeing such a situation, Bron sneakily managed to open the door of the tavern and hobbled up on his horse, fleeing before he was caught by the two men who were left standing.

Feeling drained but relieved, Jon turned to the man who had strangely helped him and held out his hand to thank him for his help.

- Jon. Jon Snow - Introduced himself, extending his hand to shake his. The man, who didn't seem to be from there, hesitated a little, but greeted Jon by shaking his hand and answering:

- Daario Naharis.

- I see you're not from here. What brings a man probably from Essos to this hell of a world? Jon asked.

Without letting go of Jon's hand, watching it and finally looking him in the eyes, he replied:

- I came at the behest of my queen, Daenerys Targaryen.

And before the anger rose because he thought it was a bad joke, he abruptly let go of the man's hand. However, it was the last thing he did, as two of Daario's men approached and hit him from behind, causing him to lose consciousness and fall to the ground.

- Take him - ordered Daario.

- We managed to arrive before - he said to his men - But before he dies by other hands he owes satisfaction to someone. If he thought he lived in hell, now he's going to find out what hell really is.

WINTERFELL

- Majesty. This parchment has arrived for you. It's from King Bran - Said a northern soldier who had just arrived at the main hall, approaching the throne.

The Queen in the North Sansa Stark reached out to take the scroll. Everyone around her stared at her as she opened the scroll and began to read. Her face that previously looked calm and happy gave way to a worried and apprehensive face. And after finishing reading the message that her brother sent her, she took a little time thinking, until someone interrupted her thought.

- Majesty, is everything okay?

-It is - she lied while smiling shyly to hide her discomfort - But I still need to travel to Kingsland today. My lord, I need you to arrange a small entourage -she Got up while ordering.

- Is that something to worry about, your grace? - he asked.

- No, nothing much. Just a few matters that seemed to have been resolved - Come on, hurry up! I intend to get to Kingslanding as soon as possible - she ordered her as she headed to her chambers.