Denial

- I...I don't understand...what was this thing that was disturbing her mind? And my brother...What does he have to do with this? Does he also have this thing... controlling him?

Noticing the confusion that Jon had made after hearing everything, Daenerys and Kinvara looked at each other hesitantly about the reaction Jon would have when he correctly processed the warm message.

- There is no one controlling your brother - Dany replied coldly.

- Then we have to tell him what happened. Maybe he can help us...

- He can't know what happened. No way! And you can't tell him anything you saw and heard here! Got it, Jon?! You can not!

Hearing this, Jon did not understand the reason for the desperate and imperative response that Daenerys gave him.

- But he's my brother...

- That again... - Daenerys replied, lowering her head in disbelief, shaking her head and moving a little away from him.

- He not only sees everything and knows everything, but he is the great evil over us at this moment - said Kinvara, interrupting the two.

Jon shook his head denying what he heard, not believing the words he heard.

- How do you explain the men who tried to kill you just before her captain helped you save your life?

- This has nothing to do with what we are talking about here.

- Do you swear it has nothing to do with it? Who sent you to that tavern in the middle of nowhere?

Jon paused for a second after realizing the coincidence.

- Why do you think your brother's men tried to kill you and why did the second sons go after you? Why would they be there to save you?

- To save me? You can only be kidding?

- To save you, yes! I ordered them to go after you - Daenerys replied nervously.

- My brother would never do anything bad to me or...

- He would do it and he did. Your brother took over my mind, making me do things I would never do! – replied an angry Daenerys in a loud voice – Your brother set everything up so that you could get rid of me and at the same time yourself.

- It could have been someone else...

- Who made Samuel tell you the secret about his lineage even though he knew that you had a complicated war ahead and that you were happy with me before knowing that I was your aunt? Who exiled you and took the throne from you, becoming the new king in my place? In your place?

And realizing that all the facts fell into place, Jon began to shake his head and repeat:

- He wouldn't do that...

- He would and did. He almost killed our son and he tried again tonight and will try again, like he tried to kill you. Do you know why? Because you, me and our son are a threat to his reign.

And after hearing this, Jon raised his head towards Daenerys, looking into her eyes, seeking confirmation of everything she had just said and knowing that everything she said made sense.

Then, Jon hurriedly retreated from the throne hall like a storm, tormented by everything he had heard and discovered. He didn't know what to do or what to think. Heading towards the city of Meeren, looking for some peace for his mind after hearing everything he heard.

- Where are you going? – Kinvara asked Daenerys, interrupting her from going after Jon.

- He doesn't know Meeren - replied Daenerys.

- I believe he knows how to handle himself very well. Maybe it's even good that he has this time to think.

Daenerys calmed down a little after hearing what Kinvara told her. She hesitated a little, looked at her guards and ordered:

- Follow him. And don't let anything bad happen to him.

- His people wouldn't do anything bad to him. Just...

- My people are simple and humble and have a good heart. They would never do any harm to him or anyone else who came from outside. However...the Sons of the Harpy may still be out there, and there are still...

- His brother – completed Kinvara, knowing that the queen's concern was legitimate.