Child and Misunderstanding

- No...no, I won't let you take him away from me...I –

And seeing the soldiers approaching, he tried to pull out the sword he took from the guards, but he could no longer find it, as he had dropped it to hold the baby.

- No.. -

- Hold him and take the child – replied Daario, who had just arrived at the place.

And having been removed from the child, Daenerys arrived in a desperate and tearful way to the room, seeing Jon restrained, which had already frightened her, and seeing the baby in the hand of one of the second sons, she ran towards him and took him in her arms.

- Shhh, shh... mom is already here, shh...

And hearing this, Jon felt his heart flutter, because the woman he loved now had a son. He didn't know what to think and before she asked, Dany questioned him crying:

- What did you do?

- It's clear that he tried something, my queen...- replied Daario.

- I didn't ask you – she replied coldly – Come on, tell me what you do here and what happened.

- I just came to see what the crying was that was echoing in the corridors and when I got here I saw these two dead men on the floor and someone else near the crib – he replied coldly, looking into Dany's eyes.

- Who was near the crib? What did you do with him? – Daenerys asked, desperate and surprised at the same time.

- I attacked him and he fled through the balcony – he replied, still looking into her eyes wanting an answer about that child.

At that moment, she and Daario looked at each other and Daario ordered his men to run to the bedroom balcony looking for the fugitive.

It was then that, no longer able to bear it, Jon asked:

- I didn't know you had a son – he asked with sad, teary eyes, looking at her and then looking at Daario, lowering his head right after.

- This is not the time, Jon – Dany replied.

- I know I don't have the right to ask... I just didn't know that you had moved on with your life with someone else and...-

At that moment, Daario opened a convinced smile when he saw the situation and offered to take the child in his arms, saying:

- Where do you want me to take him?

- Shhh...Shhh mommy is here – Dany said to the baby trying to make him stop crying – Take him to my room and double the security. Call Kinvara. Tell her that he is already sure that I am alive and that I have a son. Call her as soon as possible.

- Yes, my Queen. I will take care of our most precious thing – replied Daario, carrying the baby in his arms and shifting his sinic gaze to Jon, who instantly felt anger and immense sadness upon seeing the entire situation, and before he said anything, Daenerys ordered:

- Let him go.

- But my Queen, he was here at the time of the incident and he is the brother of...

- It's an order!

- This man, from what I understand, took your life away and you are still defending him... It would not be wise to let him loose near...

- Enough! – Exclaimed an angry Daenerys - Am I still your Queen or not Daario Naharis? - she asked, testing her most faithful soldier.

- Yes, you are - he replied, lowering his head.

– Then don't question my decisions and my orders. Are we right?

- Yes – he replied in a low voice, but annoyed – release this man – and after ordering it himself and the soldiers seeing that this was in fact an order from the Queen, the soldiers released Jon.

- Take him to my room now and do as I ordered – said Daenerys in relation to her son – Can I trust you or not?

- Always – and still hesitant, he left the place with his men and the Queen's son in his arms, leaving Daenerys and Jon there.

And a long silence ensued in the room, which until a few seconds before had been too noisy. Jon stared at Daenerys with a look of disappointment and regret. He began to wonder if the biggest mistake of his life was actually falling in love with her. As she looked at him with a look that she knew what he was thinking.

- And the first moment I'm not living by your side, you find someone to follow your life with and form a family. You just use those ones that can benefit you in some way... and then throw them away.

- What?! I can't believe what I'm hearing! And not Jon. That's not what you're thinking! – Daenerys replied, feeling offended - Daario and I have nothing. Since I left Essos to go to Westeros I have nothing to do with him. I ruined any chance between the two of us.

- So you had this lover here and you never told me anything! – He responded shouting and furious, putting his hands on his head and looking up.

- He came before you. What you're feeling is jealousy...

- Jealousy?? – He responded with a question, shaking his head and with a smile of disbelief and that he was made a fool - You made me fall in love with you, knowing that there was this man on this side of the world waiting for you, and I ruined my life fulfilling a promise I made to you... - said Jon - I spent days, months crying and wanting to take my life away thinking about what I did, about the shit that ruined my life which was sacrificing you, and now I discover that I was used! – He shouted at her.

- How dare you say that? – Dany replied, feeling deeply offended, shaking her head, looking into Jon's eyes. Both feeling disappointed in each other.

- My Queen – said a soldier who had just arrived in the middle of the discussion.

- What happened? – replied Daenerys, who immediately looked worried.

- Kinvara is already in the main hall waiting for you.

- Excellent. So let's go!

And before she left the room, she noticed that Jon hadn't moved.

- It would be good for you to go with me.

- I don't know if I'm needed anymore by you – Jon replied with a sad look.

- I thought you wanted to know what happened after you killed me – Dany replied, swallowing her words and looking down.

And seeing her reaction, even though he was feeling hurt, knowing how difficult it may have been for her to return to life after what happened and feeling guilty, Jon turned his gaze to nothing and replied:

- Who is this Kinvara?

- She is a red priestess here in Meeren.

And hearing this, he was open-mouthed and began to understand how Daenerys had revived, as it was through a red priestess that he came back to life.

- Are you going with me or not?

-Let's go – he replied promptly after knowing that a red priestess was waiting for them.