The Revenge of Grey Worm

In the council room, Dany met with Yara and Daario. Grey Worm knew how important the meeting could be, but he asked his queen for a moment alone. He wanted to be able to revisit the city that had once been his and Missandei's home. Yara was quite happy to see the queen to whom she swore loyalty.

- I never imagined being here again - she said - even more so next to you...again - she finished smiling, not containing her joy.

Dany was looking at the map in that room and replied:

- Least of all me - Dany replied, looking at Yara and smiling back. Seeing the situation, Daario also couldn't hide the joy he felt being next to the woman he loved again.

A brief silence followed until Yara spoke.

- Maybe it's not the right time...but, since you're alive and I'm thirsty for revenge - as she said this, Dany raised her head slowly and a little more seriously, as if she knew what was coming - I think it would be the appropriate time for us to plan revenge on the Starks. Mainly against...Jon Snow.

And hearing this, Dany raised her body, which was leaning over the map, showing great concern with the subtle reaction she showed.

- Isn't that what you wanted? - Yara asked without knowing the reason for the reaction and feeling surprised - That was it, wasn't it? - She asked again, now looking at Daario looking for answers - If it's in relation to that scoundrel Snow, I'll bring him here personally...

Daario smiled a little, having fun with the situation and said:

- My queen, would you prefer me to stay or for me to leave now? - He asked, wanting to leave.

Daenerys thought for a moment and then allowed him to leave. Daario then greeted the ladies and left.

There was a small silence between them, until Daenerys began to explain to her what had really happened.

IN THE STREETS OF MEEREN

He remembered her like it was yesterday. Her smile, her way of speaking, the way she was. Every place in Meeren brought Grey Worm a vivid and happy memory of the woman he loved. He also saw how the city was, in complete harmony. It wasn't perfect, but it was less chaotic than in a past era. He followed with his eyes a boy playing through the streets of Meeren. That boy seemed so happy playing with something that looked like a wooden doll or something similar, until the toy fell out of his hand. He watched everything from afar and thought about going to help, but before he moved towards the boy, he saw that a man approached the boy and gave him back the toy, with the boy happily thanking the man and then running.

However, Grey Worm noticed something similar about that man who had his back turned. He looked a little longer to check if he was delirious. The heart started to beat faster. Until then the man turned around and Verme had confirmation of who that man was.

Someone he didn't imagine would be there. Someone he would hunt for the rest of his life if it were possible. Someone who could only be there, far from his homeland, for just one thing: to kill his queen again, to whom he owed loyalty and adoration. Jon Snow stood before him. So, he saw Jon walking away into an alley. He immediately started following him. He needed to surprise him by cornering him, like prey. Not only he would prevent Jon from getting close to his queen again, but finally he thought he had received a divine gift which was to have his revenge fulfilled.

COUNCIL ROOM

After telling Yara everything, Daenerys went to ask Daario to bring Jon to the council room, even though she knew that Yara was still not very happy with everything, although she understood what happened.

However, Daario entered the room without Jon present.

- Where's Jon? - she asked worriedly.

- He disappeared.

- What do you mean he disappeared? She was in the room.

- From what I saw, he's not there anymore. Which is logical for a grown man, right?

- He shouldn't leave the Palace - she spoke in a louder tone - I ordered the soldiers not to let him leave under any circumstances! How was this possible?

- I don't know how he could have managed to get past the immaculate newcomers - replied Daario, which made Daenerys look up realizing something even more worrying.

- You know what can happen to the Grey worm walking through the city streets, right? - Yara said, making Daenerys' eyes widen as she began to pant in fear of what could happen.

- We have to go after them, now! - she replied in a firm but tense voice. Yara and Daario, accompany me now and also send your men after them. We have to get there before it's too late - she said, trying to control herself, but firm. She knew she had to get to Jon before Grey Worm found him first.