Chapter 2

Yue Chu had not been to school for many years, and at this time she felt quite a novelty. As soon as he walked into the class, the person who was originally talking and laughing instantly fell silent, and several pairs of eyes looked at him with some innocent and immature eyes, some curiosity and a little strange. After he saw it, he quickly moved away, pretending that nothing had happened and continued to whisper, but the gaze that peeked over from time to time revealed his careful thinking.

Yue Chu put her bag on the table and found that there was a cloth on the table, and I don't know how long it had not been washed. He lifted the cloth in disgust, only to find that the desktop was covered with words, and the handwriting was very ugly, no different from a ghost drawing peach talismans, but he could still see what was written. He rubbed his fingers on the tabletop, the marks were already very old, some had been wiped, but they finally remained on it, so that Yue Chu had to face it day and night.

He looked back and found the table with the "Zhao Heng" table card, well, clean as if it had not been used, he was very satisfied.

Yue Chu dragged the table over, sorted out the books one by one in the surprised eyes of the classmates, and placed them on the table. Sitting upright reviewing the lessons he had learned, fortunately, similar to his previous world, he did not have to be illiterate again.

The little bear flew out again, probing his head to look out the window, excitedly biting his little furry hand.

"The protagonists are coming, the host is ready!"

The Yue Chu God continued to read the book on the ground, and ordered wholeheartedly: "Okay, ready, then quickly tell me the background of the story."

Until now, he didn't even know what the names of the two protagonists were, and the system was less reliable than he thought.

A thick book immediately appeared in Little Bear's hand, and it put on its glasses and began to rummage, and soon found the story of this other world.

The story is actually very simple, but it is a little unfriendly, of course, if it is friendly, there is no need to send them specifically to rescue. The background of the story is set in the ABO world, and the specifics are no longer introduced, everyone knows.

The protagonist attack - Du Guzhou is an alpha from a prominent background, who is cold and unsmiling because of his parents' divorce and strict tutoring since childhood. The Jiangmen family, determined to join the army, is also very strong in its own ability, and is given high hopes by the family, and it is no surprise that it is a rising star in the future. According to the novel routine, in the end, it is natural to become one of the five interstellar tiger generals. He is completely peaceful, and the only problem is that the protagonist is influenced by Wei Xieyang, who is his marriage partner.

The protagonist is Shou - Wei Xieyang, the only Omega in the royal family, with a beautiful appearance and a proud personality, and has always been a loner. As Omega, the value of his marriage is much higher than his own value, so he was arranged to Du Guzhou as a future partner not long after he was born. The two don't have any lingering love, but at least they are quite harmonious.

The real change appeared after marriage, Wei Xianyang was marked, and he needed A's pheromones to appease him every time he was in estrus, but at that time, Du Guzhou, who only wanted to climb up, had been on the front line for a long time and had no time to come back. He is tormented by estrus every time, which can be described as painful. Later, the situation became more and more serious, and it threatened his life, and he had to be escorted to the war zone to find Du Guzhou.

But fate will never spare any place to play with people, and the spaceship he is riding on is hijacked by the star thief. How can the wolf-like star thief be indifferent in the face of such a beautiful O in estrus, his fate has since fallen into the abyss, and the only reason to support him to continue to live is revenge.

To this end, Wei Xieyang not only put down the Star Thief, but also committed to changing the ABO structure of the entire society. He wants to transform all AO into B, no estrus, no class division, and build the world he wants. In order to realize this wish, he forcibly ascended the throne, imprisoned his father and brother, and spent a lot of money to build three secret laboratories, quietly conducting human experiments.

When Du Guzhou returned, he found that his original partner was no longer what he remembered, and the two had nothing to say, sitting opposite each other and only silent. Later, he found clues in the laboratory, and found that Wei Xianyang was actually the mastermind behind it. The two broke out into a fierce quarrel and finally became unending enemies. The long struggle between the military and the royal family brought chaos, and the empire fell into dire straits, even attracting foreign invasions, and almost destroyed the country for a while.

As for the final result, Wei Xianyang was finally defeated by Du Guzhou, but at the last moment of his life, he detonated the quantum zha bomb, causing the entire capital to die with him. At this point, the upper echelons of the empire were basically destroyed, and the country quickly decayed, and it was soon swallowed up and disappeared into the vast universe.

The two protagonists are the main energy that supports the world, and their simultaneous deaths cause the world to collapse, destroying hundreds of millions of lives with serious consequences.

Little Bear finished reading the information recorded in the book in a heavy tone, took off his glasses, wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, and flew to Yue Chu with his little wings.

"Please, save the world."

Yue Chu gently touched Little Bear's head while everyone was watching the two protagonists, but did not make any guarantees, but said: "Don't you think that the names of these two protagonists are very unlucky?" Little

Bear: Huh?

Yue Chu: Du Guzhou is destined to be lonely at a glance, and Wei Xianyang clearly means that his fate will not be long and he is destined to be a tragedy.

Little Bear: Eh...

Yue Chu: And you see that the two people are proud and cold, dumb sitting opposite each other, if you don't open my mouth, I will never open my mouth, how can there be no problem?

Cub: This...

The two protagonists did not enter the class directly, but stood in the corridor and whispered something, their faces were ugly.

Yue Chu finally saw the appearance of the two, and I have to say that the description in the book is really not wrong at all. His lips are red and his teeth are white, his body is slender, and his eyes are full of arrogance, and he also has proud capital.

Little Bear glanced at Yue Chu, always feeling that the direction of his gaze was a little wrong, and couldn't help but fly to his eyes and wave his hand.

"Green tea survival system opens, task one, please use 'you are so good, why doesn't he know how to cherish it' to dialogue, the number of words is not limited, the style is not limited, the intention should be high, and the content should be closely related to this sentence to unfold." The system scores based on their impact on the world. Don't be careless, I'm sure you can! Yue

Chuto looked at it for a long time before slowly getting up and walking towards the two protagonists.

Du Guzhou and Wei Xianyang stood opposite each other, obviously intimate betrothed, but like two mountains separated by heaven. One with cold anger in stoicism, one with cold dissatisfaction in pride.

Du Guzhou: "Can you not be so willful!" I have to go out for morning exercise every morning and don't have time to drop you off.

Du Guzhou couldn't understand why Wei Xianyang was fighting him on this matter, he should know that he didn't have time at all.

Wei Xianyang pursed the corners of his mouth, and his beautiful face seemed to be covered with a layer of gray shadow, which was a little dim. It is clear that they are marriage contractors, but the two of them never have time to be together, so what is the point. Du Guzhou always told him that he didn't have time, but all he wanted was a little bit of getting along.

Wei Xianyang lowered his eyes: "Then forget it."

However, when he said so, he still hoped that Du Guzhou could react to his duplicity, but unfortunately, Du Guzhou was relieved, which really made his mood fall to the bottom.

Yue Chu took the opportunity to step forward and very naturally interjected: "Your Highness, I can pick you up every day." Wei

Xianyang's big cat-like eyes with undisguised contempt, what did this person come to do.

He hated Yue Chu very much and would always only cry and cry. He was bullied and cried, cried after class, and cried even when he fell, was he made of water? So crying, simply live by the sea, and contribute some salt water to the sea. But today's Yue Chu seems to be a lot more pleasant, at least the back is straight, the eyes are straightforward, and there is no cowering little family spirit.

Wei Xianyang raised his eyebrows without a trace, put away his laziness, and put on a posture to fight. How? The petite flower of the Yue family has finally opened up, and he plans to rob someone with him? Interestingly, he knew that A liked this kind of weak and delicate O the most, but he was never afraid of any challenge.

Du Guzhou frowned slightly, and took a step back avoidantly, not intending to have any intersection with Yue Chu. Although he does not like Wei Xianyang, he respects the marriage contract between the two, and it is no accident that they will be together for the rest of their lives. What's more, he hates Yue Chu even more, too weak O will only bring him trouble, and he doesn't have the leisure to take care of it.

From the point of view of appearance, in fact, Yue Chu has more advantages, not that he looks more beautiful than Wei Xianyang, but his appearance is not aggressive, as long as you look at it, you will feel that this must be a gentle beauty. Such people have advantages and disadvantages, the advantage is that it is not easy to arouse people's vigilance, the disadvantages are obvious, and it is easy to be bullied.

It is said that he will not hit the smiling person, at least at this time, Wei Xianyang still stood there with face, until Yue Chu spoke.

Yue Chu: "Is this His Highness's fiancé?"

Wei Xianyang was indifferent: Otherwise, did you know on the first day?

Yue Chu: "He didn't help you pack your backpack."

Wei Xianyang glanced at the schoolbag in his hand and frowned in disgust: he is not a waste, and he still needs others to help with the backpack.

Yue Chu: "The sun is so big outside, he doesn't help you with an umbrella, your face is red, does it hurt?"

Wei Xianyang sneered: He can see it, dare to sow discord here, thinking that these little tricks can make him win? It's so stupid that he doesn't even know what to say.

Yue Chu stepped forward, quickly grabbed Wei Xianyang's bag and put it on the table for him, took out the books in it and stacked them neatly, with a hint of sweetness in his smile: "You are so good, he doesn't know how to cherish it, I'll help you pack an umbrella in the future, okay?"

The little bear fell to the ground with a bang, his limbs twitched, his eyes turned in circles, and he was almost not angry. However, which is more important than the task, of course, the task is important! It quickly got up from the ground again, leaned in front of Yue Chu with a broken body, and took out a big speaker and yelled at him.

"You're an O, O! The object of your green tea should be A Du Guzhou, not Wei Xieyang! Same sex repulsion, understand, Wei Xianyang can't get your tea art at all! Yue

Chu only couldn't hear its roar at all, and very gentlemanly pulled away the chair, waiting for Wei Xianyang to take a seat.

Wei Xianyang was disgusted and thought that he had auditory hallucinations, but looking around and finding that everyone was as if they had been struck by lightning, they knew that Yue Chu had really said something crazy just now.

Wei Xianyang: "Are you sick?" Oh

, this trick is clever, a delicate and noble O gave him an umbrella and bag, it is estimated that tomorrow he Wei Xianyang's bullying gossip will fly all over the sky, but it is not proper to ruin his reputation to the bottom, when the time comes, Chu will naturally be able to take advantage of the void to take Du Guzhou.

Yue Chu coughed lightly twice, and smiled sweetly: "How do you know I'm sick?" Thank you for caring about me so much, but I'm fine, but I was locked up in the bathroom last night, maybe I got a little cold, just take a few pills.

Wei Xianyang's face turned cold, and his focus instantly shifted from Yue Chu's madness to being locked up: Locked up in the bathroom for one night? Who would dare to do such a thing to a weak O!

The bear weakly raised his paws: host, wrong, person wrong ...

Yue Chu turned around, knocked the little bear away with one shoulder, and sat back in his seat quietly. Seeing that Wei Xianyang was still looking at him coldly, he showed a smile and raised the textbook in his hand, indicating that he was about to start class and should do a good job of preparing before class.

Wei Xianyang snorted coldly, sat on the seat, and pretended, he didn't know when Yue Chu actually loved to study! Hypocritical guy! However, he really had to investigate Yue Chu's matter, and someone dared to do such a bad thing under his nose, and really didn't put him in his eyes.

Wei Xianyang didn't care about these things in the class, he preferred to be alone, and the only Du Guzhou who could follow him was for the sake of the marriage of the two families. Therefore, he really didn't know that Yue Chu had been bullied all the time.

Du Guzhou saw the two sitting down, so he had to put down his bag and did not take this little episode to heart. Whether it was Wei Xianyang or Yue Chu, they were not particularly important people in his life, and he could use ten percent of his mind on them, but the remaining ninety percent was all for glory and the empire.