Chapter 23

Five years later

, "How long are you going to grind?"

Yue Chu helplessly poked the person lying on his shoulder, with a hint of smile in his eyes, obviously saying reproachful words but with infinite pampering, making people feel that their ears are numb when they hear it, and they can't wait to drown in it.

Wei Xianyang rubbed his neck socket, took a deep breath of Yue Chu's pheromones, and his beautiful and sharp face was full of lazy obsession. He hooked his fingers on the golden button on the collar of Yuechu's shirt, trapping the person in his arms, reluctant to let go.

Five years of experience made this young man look a lot more mature, and his original height similar to Yue Chu also grew by several centimeters, and he turned the head-up into a top-down view.

The delicate face is still beautiful and shocking, but it is so cold that people dare not look at him directly, if they don't remember that this is an Omega, I'm afraid many people will regard him as a top alpha.

Contrary to Wei Xieyang, Yue Chu has not changed much, still always with a gentle and gentle smile, and is especially popular wherever he goes.

As soon as he thought of this, Wei Xianyang tightened his arms again, and the vinegar in his heart was about to flood.

His Yue Chu, how can he be so likeable.

In the past few years, Wei Xianyang has successfully entered the army with the support of the Du family, and has used his strong strength to shut up everyone who watches jokes, and his reputation among the people has soared. Although Omega has no inheritance rights in the traditional view, the people do not care who becomes the emperor, but whether the person who ascends the throne can bring them a better life. He has done this better than the other three princes, of course, the propaganda in this is also indispensable.

However, the growth of the external image is far less than the change of the internal image, and the previous Wei Xianyang is cold and arrogant, always reminding Yue Chu of the piebald tiger in the jungle, dangerous and charming, making people want to get close but afraid of being hurt. But now...

Yue Chu moved his shoulders, but the person who was stuck behind him did not move, like a piece of cowhide candy, no matter how he tore it, he couldn't tear it off.

Wei Xianyang: "Are you annoying me?" It's

again, it's again!

Even if Yue Chu crossed the love field, ah, no, it was originally going to be cross-cutting love field, but it was cut off by the general, and he couldn't bear such a problem as Wei Xianyang.

Yue Chu, who had a strong desire for survival, replied without hesitation: "Of course not, how can I be annoyed by you." But you still have important things to do next, and I'm afraid you'll delay.

Wei Xianyang did it on purpose, he naturally knew that Yue Chu didn't bother him, but he just liked Yue Chu to explain it over and over again. That spoiled words revealed that he cared about him, just like this hooking pheromone, which made him obsessed, and he couldn't wait for Yue Chu to say it a few more times.

Knock knock, there was a knock on the door, and a voice outside said: "Your Highness, the time is almost up."

That voice was none other than Du Guzhou, the Du family thought that it was dripping water, but in fact it had already been swallowed by Wei Xianyang's control, which naturally included Du Guzhou. He was born a member of the Du family, and died as a ghost of the Du family, and the Du family returned to Wei Xianyang, so he naturally had to be used by Wei Xianyang.

Yue Chu lightly hooked his lips and pinched Wei Xianyang's delicate face, and he was the only one who dared to pinch the face of His Highness until now.

"It's all urged."

Wei Xianyang snorted coldly, and his little temper came up again. The hateful Du Guzhou is simply a ghostly guy, and the Du family who retreats again and again has only such a request, and he is not good at sending people away.

He held Yue Chu's hand and put it to his mouth and kissed it gently: "Then I'll go, wait for me to come back." Yue

Chu put on a military hat for him, and the golden badge was paired with a deep black military uniform, making Wei Xianyang like a god of war coming out of a comic, beautiful and fierce, and fascinating.

Yue Chu smiled gently: "I will always wait for you."

Wei Xianyang's gaze moved lightly, but in the end he could only purse his lips and stride away, he didn't even dare to look back at Yue Chu, for fear that he would not be willing to leave if he stayed a little longer.

Damn it!

He clenched his hand, how could he be so clingy! But, I really want to stick...

Yue Chu watched Wei Xianyang walk away, before slowly retracting his gaze and meeting Du Guzhou's cold eyes. He gently hooked the corners of his mouth, and his smile was like a spring flower.

The huge palace was silent, and soldiers in black military uniforms stood in line, laser guns reflecting cold light in the sunlight. The panicked palace people knelt on the ground, trembling with fear, but did not dare to show even a whimper.

Hula la, a flock of black birds flew over the palace walls and streaked across the calm blue sky, revealing the opening of the story.

With a creak, Wei Xianyang pushed open the heavy door. The golden gate is carved with lions and cross spears, a totem of royalty and represents inviolable supreme power.

There were still stains of blood on the floor, indicating that a fierce battle had just taken place here.

Wei Xianyang walked in slowly, stepping directly on the blood stain without shying away, and the black military boots left a string of blood-red footprints on the ground.

"Father."

His voice is very calm, even in the face of this scene of father and son fighting each other, there is still no wave.

Wei Xianyang's father, the emperor of the empire, Wei Lin, slowly turned around. He was still in the prime of life, and he looked like a father and son like a brother like Wei Xianyang, but the dim forehead between his eyebrows made him look much older.

Wei Lin: "Are your brothers okay?"

Wei Xianyang: "Very good."

Wei Lin looked at his son with complicated eyes, perhaps he had thought that if Wei Xianyang was alpha, he must be the most suitable heir, but this was only if, in his heart, such an assumption could not be established, so it was just a matter of saying it.

However, I don't know when the child went too far, and by the time he realized that something was wrong, it was too late.

Everyone ignores the ambitions of an Omega prince, and they are doomed.

Wei Lin: "You weren't like this before..."

In Wei Lin's memory, his own child was still the naïve toddler who stubbornly wanted to dance knives and guns with his brothers.

Wei Xianyang stepped forward a few steps and stood in front of his father. Now he is almost as tall as his father, and his momentum is not inferior. The lion cub eventually grows into a young lion king, stretching out its sharp claws to seize all power and create a new world of her own.

Wei Xieyang: "I've always been like this. Since I was a child, I asked my mother why I couldn't do what my brother could do, and I didn't have to learn what my brother had to learn. My mother told me because I was Omega, and I wondered why Omega didn't work.

Wei Xianyang still clearly remembered his mother's appearance when she answered him, those gentle and beautiful hands gently caressed his head, obviously smiling but condensed with a faint sadness, as if he couldn't bear to break his inner illusion.

Perhaps his mother was the first to know him, so she secretly handed the Dark Dragon Legion into his hands when she died.

Wei Xianyang: "At first, I thought I was wrong, because everyone told me so. But then I realized that the world was wrong, and it killed Omega's choice.

Wei Xianyang looked at his father firmly and slowly stretched out his hand.

He wants to change the world.

Wei Lin looked at his son with relief and helplessness, and handed the scepter into Wei Xianyang's hands without resistance.

"You are so naïve that even as an emperor, you can't change the world as you like. But I want to see how far you can go, so my kids do what you want. As for your brothers, as long as they don't lose their lives, let them be rich and idlers.

Wei Xianyang knelt on the ground with a thud, prostrated himself deeply and kowtowed three heads, raised his hands to take the scepter from his father's hand.

From this moment on, he will no longer be an insignificant prince, but the emperor of this empire!

Wei Lin looked at his son proudly, no matter what, being able to do this proved that his son had the courage and means to become an emperor.

But......

Wei Lin: "Xieyang, the emperor must not have any weaknesses, let alone leave a handle that is criticized." Your weakness is too obvious, I have sent someone to help you deal with it, I hope you will take care of yourself in the future.
With a loud
bang, the scepter in Wei Xianyang's hand fell to the ground, and the scarlet rubies set on it were extremely dazzling, but his panicked face could be seen from it.

"Colonel Du Guzhou, what do you mean by this?"

Yue Chu was idly leaning against the door frame, his white shirt unbuttoned, revealing a large area of white jade-like skin, and there were patches of rose on it, spreading down from the neckline, enough to make people reverie how passionate his lover was.

Even in the face of the long sword that Du Guzhou quickly pointed in front of him, he did not have any fear and panic, he was still as leisurely as a leisurely stroll, and he still had the leisure to talk to Du Guzhou.

Du Guzhou: "By the order of Your Majesty, take your life." Yue

Chu raised his eyebrows, yo, after so many years of growth, it is impressive that he knows to set a language trap for him.

Yue Chu: "The old emperor wants to kill me, why?" Shouldn't

he turn a blind eye at this time, so that Wei Xianyang can feel better and let go of those restless princes.

Du Guzhou squeezed the handle of the knife in his hand, and a little anger appeared in his thick black eyes, why? This kind of question Yue Chu is also embarrassed to ask?!

Over the years, he used Wei Xieyang to ascend to the sky in one step, obviously without any military merits, but he was promoted to colonel with him, and he was directly in charge of the Red Lion Flame Regiment. The Yue family also ascended to heaven, cut off the throat of the empire, and went around advocating for Wei Xianyang, creating black material to frame several other highnesses.

Staying with Wei Xianyang would only harm him!

Therefore, when he received His Majesty's order, he agreed without hesitation. After so many years, he and Yue Chu should also have a break.

Yue Chu sighed twice, how could he describe him so badly. He touched his face, obviously he has mixed well in recent years, and when he arrived at Du Guzhou's mouth, he became a nepotism to ascend to the top, it was really ... It's unpleasant.

He stepped back lightly, dodging the sharp blade that was coming at him.

Yue Chu: "If you kill me, Xieyang will never forgive you for the rest of your life."

Du Guzhou pursed his lips, his gaze was firm as a stone, with a sense of self-sacrifice of fearlessness.

Du Guzhou: "Even if he hates me, resents me, and kills me, I won't regret it." I must put him on the throne innocently and without concern and realize his long-cherished dream.

If it weren't for the lack of time, Yue Chu wanted to applaud him, and look at what he said, it all moved him.

However, it is not so easy to kill him.

Yue Chu smiled lightly, turned over the table, lifted the heavy table and smashed it towards Du Guzhou. Dodge pulled out the silver knife hanging on the wall and began to confront Du Guzhou head-on.

In the eyes of outsiders, most of them only saw Yue Chu using a giant sickle, but they didn't know that his favorite was actually a knife.

Yue Chu moved, and the knife in his hand was like a dragon out of the clouds, with an unstoppable momentum, roaring towards Du Guzhou. The brilliance bloomed, emitting a sonorous roar, which made people's eardrums buzz.

The little bear flew around like a headless fly, already panicked and did not know what to say, it could only "Abba Baba" dry mouth open.

Seeing that the blade in Yue Chu's hand cut off Du Guzhou's hair, it was so frightened that its two furry paws were stuffed into its mouth, before it could barely swallow the exclamation that reached its mouth.

I dripped obediently, it thought that Yue Chu was going to directly cut off Du Guzhou's Heavenly Spirit Cover!

The little bear knelt in midair, clasped his hands together, and pleaded pitifully: "Host, brother, father, please spare the life of the protagonist, Du Guzhou must not die!! Well

, Yue Chu only then remembered that he was doing a task, and he was so addicted to playing just now that he almost cut Du Guzhou.

So, when Wei Xianyang rushed in, he saw a scene that suffocated him - Du Guzhou's sword pierced Yue Chu's chest, and Yue Chu weakly leaned against the wall and fell, bright red blood stained his snow-white shirt, like a ruby shimmering among white feathers, stinging his eyes.