Chapter 11

As soon as you enter, the heat is accompanied by a deafening roar, and the foul language mixed in with it is disgusting. The long passage was dark and low, and it was overwhelming.

Under the leadership of the waiter, Yue Chu and Wei Xianyang finally entered the viewing venue. The huge gladiatorial platform is resplendent in gold, the dragon heads carved on both sides are lifelike, and the blood stains from the previous game remain on the ground, so bright as peony flowers printed on gold leaf. A piece of black pressure on both sides, everyone has a hideous mask on their faces, their eyes are red staring at the stage where a wonderful killing is about to be staged, excitedly waving the things in their hands, and their crazy appearance is like a demon coming out of the cage.

The red light soaked every corner like blood, drumming the darkest valley in people's hearts. The collision of the same kind of people makes it no longer necessary to hide each other, tear off the skin that hangs on the body during the day, and wantonly plunge into this carnival.

This is the underground mecha gladiatorial platform, and everyone who participates in the gladiatorial fight must sign the book of life and death. Compared to the point of the mecha match, the violent and bloody nature of the performance is more focused here, and as long as you have the ability, you can directly kill the opponent. It's a real battle, you die and I live, don't give in to each other.

The reason why Yue Chu brought Wei Xianyang here was to let him accumulate more actual combat experience, and on the other hand, to make him understand that what was taught in the textbook was only the basic mode, and the real battle required more flexibility.

Yue Chu: "Have you thought about it?" If you sign up for the competition with me, there is a good chance that you will get injured. This

was the Yue family's property, so what he arranged for Wei Xianyang was not a must-kill game. Even if it was tempering, he had to ensure Wei Xianyang's safety.

Wei Xianyang's eyes shone, he didn't like to be an audience on such an occasion, but he unexpectedly wanted to try Yue Chu's method. Those proud eyes burned with unyielding will, like a roaring flame, burning the once weak.

Wei Xianyang: "Think about it."

Wei Xianyang came on.

He had never experienced such an exciting battle, and the opponent at this time was no longer just an opponent, but a life-and-death enemy. Each of the opponent's attacks was sharp and deadly, mercilessly smashing into his weak spot, knocking him hard away. The cheers and scolding around them are the best drums, stimulating the restlessness of people's hearts and mobilizing emotions to the highest point.

He stood up crookedly, the mecha on his body had long been tattered, but his eyes were getting brighter and brighter, his white cheeks were red as blood, and his spiritual power was like an open pump, frantically squeezing the last trace of strength.

Wei Xianyang's mecha rushed towards the other party again, and just as the two were about to face each other, he suddenly fell to his knees. The hard metal rubbed against the ground with a shrill sound, and a slender blade suddenly popped out of the mech's abdomen, which was held by his backhand and sliced open the opponent's chest.

Wei Xianyang won, and in the enthusiastic applause he fell to the ground, panting and looking through the light screen to the high ceiling, the corners of his mouth hooked.

Kind of interesting.

Twenty days later, the second round of qualifiers began.

Yue Chu frowned and looked at Wei Xianyang in the field, gently rubbing his fingers. Wei Xianyang's changes were too great, and they were so big that they surprised him, causing a trace of uneasiness to rise in his heart.

During this time, he would take Wei Xianyang to participate in the underground mecha gladiatorial tournament every other day, and the frequency was not too high, which could not only ensure Wei Xianyang's safety, but also promote him to make progress.

However, at this time, he realized that the effect of progress was too significant, Wei Xianyang's style changed greatly, and if he hadn't seen him enter with his own eyes, no one would have associated him with the rigid and rigid fighter of the previous week.

Wei Xianyang abandoned his former long-range combat mode and also changed to cold weapon melee combat. The double knives in his hand are like butterflies piercing flowers, with deadly sharpness in their dexterity, and wherever the silver light goes, it is like a butterfly's flapping wings, mercilessly slashing at the opponent's weak points.

His mech is still black, but at this time it looks like a devil returning from hell, revealing its hideous minions to tear his opponent to pieces.

Wei Xianyang's mecha soared into the air, and a huge black shadow obscured the daylight, as if death had descended. The blade in his hand mercilessly split his opponent in half from the beginning, and if he hadn't remembered that it was a game, he would have directly penetrated the core area and killed the mecha warriors inside.

The audience was silent.

The bear is well adjusted, yawning boredly, and not very interested in human race.

Little Bear: "What is this, don't you forget that Wei Xieyang is the protagonist, the protagonist, understand?" Gather the love of the world, look at mortals, and be high beings. As soon as the protagonist's aura is opened, don't say it's this, even if you go to the battlefield now, it's not worth anyone. Yue

Chu thought about it, thinking about Wei Chu, the guy who was once just an ordinary worker bee, gradually transformed into the strongest queen bee, leading the queen bee empire to kill back, is not the same existence against the sky.

He raised a smile, was the first to take the lead in applauding after Wei Xianyang came down, and walked over and hugged him.

Yue Chu: "Very powerful.

Wei Xianyang slightly hooked the corners of his mouth, and a different color flashed in his black pupils, and quickly disappeared into silence.

He lied to Yuechu.

When he found that the progress that the gladiatorial arena brought him was unimaginable, he played five games a day. The Yue family had long known their actions, and not only did they not dissuade them, but they sent someone to arrange for him. He was afraid that Yue Chu was worried, so he kept hiding from him.

The battle was undoubtedly difficult, but Wei Xianyang's gains were great. He stood up from the pool of blood again and again, drained his spiritual power again and again, and the potential he stimulated in a desperate situation made him leap thousands of miles.

He finally knew what he was missing, and he had always thought that he was different from the petite flowers who stayed in the greenhouse. However, he was wrong, in fact, he was no different from the Omegas in captivity, the same naïve and naïve.

Wei Xianyang knew that he had to go out, the door of the truth of the world had not yet been opened for him, and he had to go further and see farther in order to truly stand on a high place. The Mecha Tournament is just the beginning, but it is undoubtedly his luck to have such a beginning.

He turned his head to look at Du Guzhou, wanting to tell him that he could stand by his side from now on. Unexpectedly, Du Guzhou just glanced at him coldly, then directly took the helmet and put it on, and walked into the cockpit without saying a word, and the next game was his race.

The hope that Wei Xianyang had just raised disappeared into the boundless night like fireworks, leaving only loneliness and loneliness.

Why? It was clear that Du Guzhou had already supported him to participate in the mecha competition, but he was not happy to see him win.

Wei Xianyang clenched his fists, and an obvious green tendon erupted on the back of his white hand, like a green snake with teeth and claws crouching on the back of his hand. A sour sour surged in his chest, but after the soreness was a calm coldness.

The battle between life and death made it easier for him to control his emotions, and as his horizons widened, the problems that once plagued him began to become less profound.

Yue Chu gently pulled Wei Xianyang's hand, separated the tightly held fingers one by one, and rubbed the red mark in the palm of his hand with some distress.

Yue Chu: "Du Guzhou has a competition next game, so I don't have time to talk to you." When the game is over today, you can celebrate.

Wei Xianyang's heart softened, and his guilt for Yue Chu almost made him say something irrational. But the words came to his lips and were swallowed by him, and for a moment the thoughts in his heart were not even clear to him.

Wei Xianyang: "Let's go together."

Yue Chu was not interested in looking at Du Guzhou's smelly face: "Don't, I still want to go to the world with His Highness, and we will play together tomorrow."

Wei Xianyang thought about it: "Good." "