chapter 06.

I was on cloud nine, Me and Mattheo were in a perfect place, we had never been happier and I was so sure it was going to last.

Alora and Enzo were officially dating too, along with Draco and Pansy. Theodore was distant since that night but he still spoke to me like nothing happened. Something did happen though and we couldn't ignore that.

I told Enzo and the girls what happened, Mattheo found out on his own which resulted in a fight between him and Theo.

It was the last week at the summer house, Draco, Pansy, and Blaise were going to Hogwarts for their final year, Alora was leaving for her final year as well while Mattheo, Theo, Enzo, and I were preparing for work at Hogwarts. It wasn't anything long-term. We just volunteered to help the younger students adapt to the Hogwarts life.

We were all fairly excited, the four of us mostly cause we knew we didn't have to worry about school anymore

"Guys I have some news" Alora giggled at us "I'm transferring to Hogwarts for my last year" she jumped up and down "Sweetheart that's amazing" Enzo scooped her up in his arms and kissed her all over "Oh that's so great I'll get to see you every day now" I went over a hugged her

The group congratulated her as well and we started cleaning the house like we planned to before, and then we were going to have a game night.

After cleaning the house, we settled down on the living room floor and started the night with Monopoly, then, moved on to uno and finished with Yenga (per Blaise's request)

We drank a lot that night which meant that Mattheo had to carry me to bed, there was a balance between us when we were together. if one drinks, the other doesn't and that's how it's always been.

"I love you so much Ashley"  he whispered "You are the light to my dark, beautiful" he kissed the top of my head and that was the last thing I remembered before I drifted off.

- talks with jules -
filler chapter, it's SO short I'm sorry but the next one will be longer🙏🏼