chapter 21.

The months after the engagement were spent with a lot of wedding planning and a lot of sex, like now.

"Fred" I moaned out as he thrusted inside of me at an incredibly fast pace "You're a slut, flirting with someone just to get my attention?" he scoffed as he roughly connected the our lips "But you're so fucking hot, I'm not even surprised he tried to ask you out even after seeing the ring on your finger" his fingers found their way to my clit before he moved them in a circular motion.

I screamed out while my orgasm washed over me, he helped me ride out my orgasm before he pulled out and plopped himself next to me "Our wedding is in a month" he smiled as I turned to face him "I know I'm so excited" I giggled as I rolled over to lay in his arms "Then you'll officially be Mrs. Weasley" he kissed my lips "My mother can't wait for the wedding, she might be more excited than the two of us." he laughed causing me to laugh as well "Well that's not surprising" I smiled as I kissed his cheek "I'm so tired" I whispered as I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around him.

I woke up still completely naked but I was covered with a blanket, Fred wasn't by my side but I heard some noise in the kitchen so I assumed it was him.

I put on just my nightgown and walked towards the kitchen. I approached my fiancé and then wrapped my arms around him "Morning love" I kissed his back before he turned around to give me a kiss on the lips "Sleep well?" he asked "I always sleep well in your arms" I let my arms wander down from his stomach to his dick. I palmed him through his shorts earning a groan from him "If you keep doing that I won't be able to control myself. I'll have to take you on this counter and I'm sure you don't want George to see us" he whispered

I didn't stop, I slipped my hand into his boxers and wrapped it around his dick, I started pumping as he moaned "You want him to see us" he realized while he spun around and lifted me onto the kitchen counter.

His hand immediately found my core "No underwear" he smirked and immediately slipped a finger inside of me. He wrapped his mouth around my nipples after he took off my nightgown causing me to moan "Shhh" he placed his hand on my mouth to keep me from being loud.

Fred pulled his finger out of me and let his shorts drop on the ground, he pulled me closer making me wrap my legs around him before he entered me with a rough thrust.

"Oh my god" I moaned out, a few seconds later a creak of a door was heard, I snapped my head towards the sound to find a very much shocked George standing at the door to his room. Fred saw him but didn't stop his movements, I couldn't hold back my moans either.

I heard the door close again "Freddie I'm so close" I cried out "Come with me love" he demanded as my orgasm washed over me, I felt a warm liquid spill inside of me before he pulled out and kissed my lips.

"You can come out now George" Fred yelled through the apartment and then the door to George's room was opened, he checked quickly if we were dressed "I am this close to moving out, you two are unbelievable" he pinched his fingers close together as he shook his head

"I am traumatized for life because of you" he whined while he dropped himself onto the couch "You'll be fine" Fred reassured the man before going into our room "I'm sorry" I leaned over to George so I could whisper in his ear.

I entered the room after Fred and I saw him getting ready for work "Do you have to work today" I wrapped my arms around his waist "Sorry love" he kissed the top of my head "I have to help George and today is a bug restock, the store will be full" he explained "Alright" I let go of him so he could get dressed and I laid myself back on the bed

"Don't work too hard, remember to drink water it's supposed to be hot today" I kissed his lips and let him go.

- talks with jules -
I don't want this book to end😔😔 I'm not mentally prepared.