Note 3, I'm back?

Hey everyone! It's me again :D

To be completely honest with all of you readers.. I don't know where the F I'm going with this story. I haven't updated, because 2 reasons actually.
1st of all I was still a Freshman in high school back then when I started this story so I was too busy with that, because yeah I didn't want to fail in school.
2nd of all I started losing motivation for this story as I kept on writing other stories before actually finishing one. I started writing other stories, because I found my first stories a bit immature and not proper.

But one thing is for sure none of my stories are proper. Finishing a story was just too much for me, I am now in my senior year or I'm going to go into my senior year in a few weeks. Wow how the pandemic has made us realise that we're old. There was a ending for this story which was actually season 3, but goofy younger me decided, because this book got a lot of views.. that i should make a season 4. It ended up happening and that's where I drew the line. I stopped completely, nothing was heard of me and I apologise. It's just I do have the things that I want to write, but I'm just not always having it you know. That's where I always get stuck and then I'll never end a story.

I took a VERY long break from Wattpad

I haven't been very active on here since starting my break. My main reason to be on Wattpad was to read stories from TikTok or just fan fictions. Back in 2020 my reason was very different, I wanted to start writing which I did. I was a big hit like actually applause for everyone that read this story, thank you to all 24K people. As you might read I started this story very immature, stupid and goofy. Lots of smut. Lots and lots of magic plots. BTS and everything else. It's interesting.

I started writing this note because I saw someone commenting on the story. I always find it funny when someone comments on this story. I would be like "why are people reading my shit, this is so terrible, it's not written very well" but I mean making people laugh or smile or be goofy is quite something I wanted to achieve. We live in a world where people don't really show what they are really feeling.

I'm considering if I should finish this story and write something else in the future. If you would like for this story to finally have a ending it deserved tell me please. It helps out a lot!

- author Wi-Fi