Season 2 Chapter 5 : Options Or Choices

Seonghwa couldn't believe his eyes but.. Something catched his eyes. It wasn't Hongjoong standing next to Miyeon, but someone else..

He then noticed someone at the stairs, he looked very familiar. Probably fother family members, he never saw it coming. It was the boy cousins. Wich are BTS!!

But another thing was they were with 8 men, normally it would be 7. He realized who it was, he stood put on his place.

Seonghwa
Kim Hongjoong..

Eunha
Babe are you coming or what?

Seonghwa
I'll be there just wait alright.

Eunha
Okay! ~

Seonghwa walked over and hid behind the tree, he got noticed tho. By RM but he was friends with Seonghwa.

RM
Hey Seonghwa long time no see!!

BTS
Hey there!

Seonghwa
N.. Nice seeing ya'll again.

Jimin
Yah we should probably leave these 2 alo..

Hongjoong
What do you mean Jimin? I don't know him..

V
Come on guys let's go..

With that V ddragged everybody backwards, and let Seonghwa do his thing.

Seonghwa
Don't you remember me?

Hongjoong
I have never seen you before.

Seonghwa felt depressed he wanted his boyfriend back.

Seonghwa
Well then I'll introduce myself, i am Park Seonghwa.

Hongjoong
Nice meeting you, I'm Kim Hongjoong.

Seonghwa
Y.. Yeah for sure it.. Is..

Seonghwa shook his hands, it felt so nice but.. He just wanted him back.

Hongjoong
I'll be going the others are waiting for me.

Seonghwa
Wait! Can you explain why you are standing here and not with her.

Hongjoong
Well.. You see I'm not actually her boyfriend, we were just in a relationship for popularity.

Seonghwa understood and just shook his head, he saw him walking off. Without even saying goodbye he disappeared. Seonghwa looked at Hongjoong wrist and saw nothing, the friendship bracelet he made was gone..

Seonghwa walked back to his girlfriend, but she was with another boy.

Seonghwa
Hey babe I'm ba...

She was nearly making out with him, but she got caught red handed. She was just using him, she was hired so that she could get rid of the memories from Hongjoong. But Seonghwa doesn't know.

Eunha
I'm sorry Seonghwa, you will find out the truth.

Seonghwa just ran away, it started raining. He was running and running until he got a shelter, he was underneath a rooftop. But then these men came up to him and started beating him up.

Men 1
You were always a useless piece of sh*t.

Seonghwa
Who are ya'll

Men 2
We are hired by your step-father.

Seonghwa's mom got divorced with his real father 7 years ago. She later found a new husband, and he was against Seonghwa. He hated him cause of what he did in the past. So he got abused but until he met Hongjoong everything started to go away. But now that he doesn't have Hongjoong everyhting starts to tear apart.