Chapter 4: Big Day/ 18+

Hongjoong is finally turning 23 years old. He wanted a big party with every family member, friends and neighbors.

The house was filled with guest including Seonghwa and his gang.
Hongjoong came out his room dressed in his red tuxedo

He was ready to party! He sat down on the sofa upstairs and got really drunk, in that moment a stripper came and did her work

He was ready to party! He sat down on the sofa upstairs and got really drunk, in that moment a stripper came and did her work. She walks up to the drunk Joongie and kisses him, seonghwa in fact is standing right behind them at the stairs. He got so irritated he went downstairs to his GF, she wasn't alone but with Kai chit-chatting. Hongjoong was going downstairs and accidentally trip over onto someone. That someone is Seonghwa cousin, they were making out. Seonghwa saw everything and felt disgusted cuz he wanted it to be him not his cousin.

The party went on and after awhile it already turned 00.00 everyone left the party and went home.

Hongjoong woke up and dressed in his normal clothes

He went to practice at the river, cuz why not?

Seonghwa woke up without his girlfiend beside him, he got worried and was down stairs the thing is she was just cooking. He went upstairs and shower, meanwhile Kai came from down the stairs and pulled her panties down.

Kai
Is my baby hungry.. Let me just put it here.

He put his member at her entrance and forcefully put it inside her making her moan so loud.

April
KAI.. Ssi.. AH. AH.. AH FASTER..

He was going so fast in a few seconds he came right inside that hole. Her face full of pleasure and her legs twitching.

Kai
How is my tiny baby doing

April
Really good cuz she just drank her milk.

Time lapse after breakfast

April went to the hottub and what she didn't notice is that Kai was invisible. He had his member out and when she sat his member pushed right into her. He became visible and started fucking her up. What they didn't now is San was watching from afar and Wooyoung from inside. Wooyoumg ran upstairs to the room that has the big windows. San saw him on the balcony and wanted to go to him immediately.