Chapter 5 : Something New + Invitation 2/2

*𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 2 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 41 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺!!"

Hongjoong put San back to sleep after a deep conversation, everyone was standing at the door. Questioning why they were so close, and soooo deep of understanding.

Seonghwa
How are they so close *whispering to Yunho*

Yunho
Everyone come downstairs with me.

Yunho
Okay people so the story between Hongjoong and San is, Hongjoong has been there for San since he was born. They did everything together even bad and good times. Whenever there is something they stand up for eachother. They are so close cause San has been through many hard times with his parents and family. He always went to Hongjoong and his family... Oh i remember that playground in his backyard so many memories...right Mingi

Mingi
Ofc!! Yunho puked on the trampoline cause we just came from the beach, he drank a whole sq...

Yunho
Alright you can stop there Mingi..

Seonghwa and Yeosang
How did you guys meet them?

Yunho
I met Hongjoong before i went to kindergarten, so i was like 3/4 years old. I introduced Mingi to Hongjoong when we were 5, Hongjoong was like 6/7. We became so close we went to elemantary, high school even college together. Shocking right we staid in college for like a year. Oh yeah i forgot about Jongho, we all met Jongho through San auntie he was just 1 and a half month old so cute!

Jongho
Hyung pls dont talk abou...

Yunho
We had so many pictures of him napping, eating, crwaling and more. He was de cutest thing we 4 ever saw.

Jongo
Hyung your embarrassing me...

Yunho
Sorry lil bro.. Ever since we found eachother as a family.. Our family's were really good friend, Hongjoong is a great leader and brother to us. He helped us with everything, he learned us so many stuff thinking about it. We haven't done anything for him, he always told us "no worries". We even have a promise Jongho can tell you cause yeah... Me and Mingi kinda forgot what it w...

Jongo
You guys have a tattoo of the promise but alright.. We promised eachother

"we all promise to be one big family till the end of this journey or our never ending story. 5 makes 1 team FIGHTING."

Seonghwa
Wow that is pretty deep and so nice.

Mingi
I may seem like a dumb boy but it's because i didn't really learn alot in school, i dropped out at some point in elemantary school. I joined high school but just for the 3rd year wich was the year we left for America. These people helped me with my grammar and anything i needed to learn, i grew so close that at some point when im all alone i cry cause i actually want you guys close.

Yunho and Jongho
Awh you know we are always here~

Mingi slowly crying, the 2 other boys hugged him for a 5 min period. The others just smiling, at that moment everyone fell asleep. Hongjoong slept with San cause San didn't want to let go of his hyung, so he slept with him.

3 months later

San broke up with Charli a 2/3 months before the marriage. San was walking out KQ building cause he needed to speak with his father. He didn't believe what he saw.. It was Wooyoung with blood streaming from his head. He was running away from Daniel. Jimin and Wooyoung divorced a month ago cause it was all an act.