Season 2 Chapter 3: Un expectations

Sorry guys but i am having a error week right now. I have online school, homework it just keeps me busy. So sorry if it's like going crazy with posting. :))

Seonghwa couldn't believe his eyes, just by seeing her walk towards them.

Unknown
Yah! Lia are you fighting again!?

Lia
He started i..!

Unknown
Who is he... Park Seonghwa, nice seeing you again.

Seonghwa
S.. Soyeon?

Soyeon
I ain't got no time for you.. Let us in.

Hongjoong
What is going on here?

Lia
Oppa this guy right here started to fight me~!

Seonghwa
No i did not..

Lia
YES YOU DID!

Hongjoong
Lia calm down, I'll make you some hot choco your fav~

And there before his eyes the 5 girls ran to the kitchen. Seonghwa was in shock and realized that he signed with JYP.. But Cube..he never expected it.

Hongjoong
Seonghwa can you leave us both alone real quick.

Seonghwa
Yeah sure..

With that he just walked away with a questioning face on. He went upstairs and started spying on them. He didn't fully know about the relation between him and Nayeon. He was still starring until she was gone, he then ran to Yunho cause he knows everything.

Seonghwa
Big puppy i need to ask you something!

Yunho
What's up you look better than before.

Seonghwa
Thanks.. But that's not the point. Okay so i wanna ask about the relationship between...

Yunho
Between Nayeon and Hongjoong, your easy to read. :))

Seonghwa
Are you reading my mind again.

Yunho
Probably, but they aren't actually a couple they are acting like one. Cause you see here Jackson is actually the father of 2 kids and Hongjoong of 1, Hongjoong made a promise to him that he would be the father. Wanna know why.. Welp you see dear big bro you gotta ask him yourself.

Seonghwa
But.. But

Yunho
No buts! Well go on.

Seonghwa pouted but still listened and walked away. Yunho just standing there smiling. Seonghwa walked over to his office to speak but he was busy.

2 hours later..

Lia apologized for her mistake same with whole ITZY. They accepted the apology, ITZY needed to go cause JYP was having a party on the weekend.

Mingi
A party?

Yeji
Yeah! It's a tradition, it's his 20 years of marriage party. You'll hear more from Joongie hyung!

ATEEZ
Thanks Yeji!

Yeji
No prob bye guys!

ATEEZ
Bye!

With that they all went to his office, quietly knocking and waiting for the 'come in' sign.

Hongjoong
COME IN!

They all entered he didn't seem shocked but happy to see them all.

Hongjoong
What brings you guys here?

Wooyoung
We heard that your going to a party on saturday.

Hongjoong
Yes i am, i am inviting ya'll to come with me :)).