Chapter 5 : Something New + Invitation? 1/2

People i can't stop the idea in my head, i actually should post on weekends but i wanna wright more. So here is a quick update on this story ;)"

5 days later

While Hongjoong woke up beside a gorgeous man, he needed to do his schedule. He didn't want to wake the elder up so he got up and slowly took his clothes. But ofc the door had to make a loud noise, wich woke the elder up..

Seonghwa
H.. Hongjoonie where are you going??

Hongjoong
I'm going to train, i will be back soon. Go eat breakfast with the others okay.

Seonghwa
*pouting* fine..

With that Hongjoong went outside and infront of him were his parents. They looked really happy for him, and he liked the idea of them smiling.

Hongjoong parents
Hun we are happy that you guys are back, you guys are grown ups now..

Hongjoong
Thanks i really appreciate the support and love that you guys gave me.

Hongjoong dad
No problem.. Our families are still fighting but we don't want you guys to tear apart again.

Hongjoong
I know don't worry like you said i am a fully grown man. For now i can handle it, go on vacation and relax~

Hongjoong parents slowly walked away to the car and said before getting in.

"that's our beautiful son"

Hongjoong then went on with his work not noticing everyone staring at him. Hongjoong didn't walk alone he was with all the boys now, they wanted to train with him.

Jongho
Joongie hyung~

Hongjoong
Yes lil baby

Seonghwa looking from afar, he wanted to kick Jongho in the ass. But he is ofc the youngest so yeah.

Jongho
Can i pls have a break, i will make brunch.

Hongjoong
You can, go on Ho we will come back in 30 min.

Jongho walking away in a speed run, and yes Jongho has a speed run like San.

Hongjoong was training his strength, he got interrupted by some hands on his waist. He knew in 1 sec who he was "𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘸𝘢~"

Seonghwa
Baby.. stop practicing now, brunch is ready.

Hongjoong
Okay baby, let's go and eat.

They all went back and went inside smelling the food. They were having 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘶𝘱𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴.

They all had brunch until someone knocked on the door... San opened and..

Unknown
SANNIE I MISSED YOU!

San
C.. Charli?!

They hugged eachother so tight as possible, or until they couldn't breath.

Yunho
HI CHARLI GLAD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!

Charli
Hey Yunho, i know, they know😎!

Hongjoong
CHARLIIIIII~~~~

Charli
HONGJOONGIEEEEEE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!

Hongjoong
I missed you more booboo~~

Charli running to Hongjoong and jumped on him onto couch. Seonghwa on the other side btw. He getting jealous.. And Wooyoung wasn't having it either, he hated that San was just looking at her. Once he noticed he hugged me, wich made me happy again but Seonghwa...